Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
‘I thought we’d all use common sense’
Some of her points are valid but she makes zero sense when she says we all entitled to our own opinions, yet is moaning because someone aired their opinion.

She’s obviously feeling very smug about the recent weight loss posing in her £135 swimsuit 🙄 on her ‘ask and ye shall receive’ free holiday

Reactions: 6

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She always asks for advice and will then disagree with suggested advice. Or she will talk about an issue but then say that she doesn't want anyone to message her any advice.
She is too immature to debate differing opinions to her own. She likes the sound of her own voice too much.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
That interview with the man in the wheelchair being one of her “7 nice things” when she’s actively been absolutely disgusting about people with disabilities before. Vile girl.

10 supporters on her just giving just shows how many bots follow her!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Surely, as a responsible parent, you just teach your kids that you shouldn't hit ANYONE? You don't need to get all nuanced about it at that age. It's wrong, tell an adult if someone hits you, don't hit back... basic parenting. She's made herself look an absolute twat.

Flumperooni

Whilst pregnant with Rex she was still posting multiple times a day including posey photos of herself, she was going out, going to nandos, dancing, attending press days, interviewing people. I had to have 8 months off work completely, annf couldn’t leave the house, we obviously had different types of hyperemesis.
With her third pregnancy she had no other content left because she’s been outed as a racist by then.
I didn’t have hyperemesis, but I had bad sickness, and I couldn’t pose for photo's/ attend press days (if i was a person who was invited to them ha) nor would I have gone out to eat.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
He ought to set up his own brand; ‘Beg’s Eggs’

That ad is so forced and cringey. I can’t imagine hordes of people rushing out to buy enriched eggs…

• Haha

bimini

“DOI Greg Rutherford reveals fiancée tells him to be 'sexy' in the rink” daily mail article.

“Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend wants him to get steamy on the dancefloor with his Strictly partner”

Rehashing the one line that got her a daily mail article in 2016 😂 and wheeling out the A level dance. It’s all just so tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Officedoor123

VIP Member
All of the mum instahuns (with younger kids) make me roll my eyes and laugh, especially the overconfident ones and the ones who ‘gentle parent’ (eg Susie). I’d like them to come back when their youngest is in their tweens or teens, let’s see how much ‘better’ than other people you are then, or how much more you think you know.
Couldnt agree more. And I would take it further and say let's take a look at these children when they are in their 20s, forging a life and career of their own. I think that's when you also see the effects of their parenting.

Susie's mum was a TA at a local primary school and I guarantee Susie wouldnt want her children being around someone like her mum during the school day: indiscreet, no patience and had obvious favourites. The mum eventually moved to a local convenience store where her skills were put to much better use gossiping at the till.

• Haha
  • Heart

Panstickpinkie

If I were the insignificant other of z lister about to go on a national tv reality show and had made such horrid remarks, I’d remove myself my social media immediately! She has no shame.

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
She's stopped pretending she's protecting her son's privacy and has said in her substack that her 2nd kid is the one with Autism Spec Condition.

• Angry

bimini

I had HG with both of my pregnancies and was in hospital for weeks. It was fucking horrendous. I’m actually a volunteer with pregnancy sickness service now so I can support other women with HG. Pretty sure a few years ago Susan Verrill the racist was advertising them 🫠
So sorry you went through that. It sounds unthinkably horrendous 😢.

You mean you’re actually channelling your horrendous experience for good and helping others rather than just posting daily selfies from your hospital bed, a few photos of a cannula in your arm and making some reels of you looking very sad post vomiting for the gram and when that’s not getting you enough attention, reusing the same content from 3 years ago for tiktok.

Happyparrot

The skylight exploding sounds horrendous and doesn’t bear thinking about that the children could have been sat there…BUT if bits are still falling is it really one of your first thoughts to post on instagram?
I thought this- ‘quick! something terrible has happened! Whip out the phone and post it to Instagram!’

belle0610

Chatty Member
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.
I am assuming Greg is relatively ok ie not life and death as he’s posted a story so I don’t feel bad about gossiping but omg yes completely agree Susie will be absolutely fuming she won’t be at the final and Greg’s out of the running for winning 😂😂