Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since

Reactions: 7

mrtumble

VIP Member
Is there a reality show that Greg hasn't done?

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I live about 30 mins from MK. It was windy and a few bushes were blown around but not THAT windy that people were being thrown around by the wind!
I was at the Centre MK yesterday (or was it Tuesday?) during the wind. Yes it was windy but no one got blown about. A leaf blew into my face. She’s at it.

• Haha

Happyparrot

Susie has written an article for the Guardian. The same woman that posted then deleted her racist, ableist tweets is writing wholesome accounts about her train travel for a newspaper that describes its values as ‘honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community’

• Wow

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Beg in the You magazine today talking about food.

He calls Susie his wife - what are the odds of them having had a low key wedding instead of the US carnival that has been talked about forever?

Since when has (B)-Eggies been a cooking show on Instagram? More like another way to monetise the youngest before she starts getting the 😎 treatment.

View attachment 2958025
That’s an advert. It’s probably not even an interview with him. He’s just been paid to endorse the product and it’s been written by a PR person.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:
can't be that serious as that bed doesn't look like a hospital bed. And why the mystery around his injury?!

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I’m a midwife so I’m probably sensitive about this but I remember her posting her story before and it sounded relatively normal? Yes it’s hard and instrumental births, epidurals have their problems but has she read some of the actual trauma people have been through with bad outcomes?

She even paid privately for an elective c section after that and still had things to moan about.

Can’t see her comments though presume the stories have expired?

belle0610

Chatty Member
He must be disappointed-anyone would be, but asking people to vote as to whether he should still perform his (what he expected to be a) winning dance when he is better. It’s just a bit desperate. No one will care in a couple of weeks time.
Bet he’s already gearing up to beg to go back on the show next year!

But what would she actually do?! She genuinely believes this is her job. Which I find hilarious. Wish influencers had to have a performance review - can you imagine Susans’?!

• Haha
Ah the ads again. The ad that they took the kids out of school for a day for. The grift is real.
Pretty crappy parenting, particularly when you remember a lot of autistic kids thrive off routine! Oh, and their faces were on full show (from the side but 🤷🏻‍♀️), amazing how their kid’s safety goes out the window when there’s money to be made off them 🤑

Reactions: 6

Mumof3

VIP Member
How did she manage all those jobs before she stopped working to have her eldest? Maybe my maths is off 😂

• Haha

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Why is the mother of 3 so disorganized that the ice rink have started giving crafts to Daffy? How long is she there for with a toddler who clearly is not being entertained for the staff to step in and find something.
Bet Greg regrets her learning to drive blue; he can't go anywhere without her following!

Happyparrot

Blue Cross website:
What happens if my dog chases deer?
As an owner, it’s your responsibility to prevent your dog from attacking and chasing, or being out of control off lead in a field containing livestock or deer.

If your dog attacks a deer in England or Wales you can be prosecuted under the Dogs Act 1871 or the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. Owners of dogs that worry or attack farmed deer in Scotland could be prosecuted under the Dogs (Protection of Livestock) (Amendment) (Scotland) Act 2021.

How can he not know this??

• Angry