Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalala1212

Has Greg’s insta bio always said “Olympic champion. Celebrity Masterchef winner 2019” - still living in those past glory days!
Also has he announced the injury yet? Maybe waiting for Kate Middleton to reveal hers so she doesn’t steal his thunder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

AJB78

She told me she was going to do a full post today where she’ll tag it as necessary. But it’s now 7:40 and there’s no sign!!
She asked me if I’d nothing better to do with my time?! 🤣
must have hit a nerve though because I’ve messaged her before (about not showing her daughter in her knickers and the fact we *can* see her sons even though she puts emoji sunglasses on them) and she’s never replied before!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Complains school is ensuring kids know maths. Her followers sympathise. She says no, OBVIOUSLY golden child knows times tables and will pass the test with flying colours, she doesn’t need any comments etc.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT SUSAN?

I’m sure she’d be the first one to complain if they weren’t teaching and double checking!

Susan knows best - she went to grammar school, after all.

• Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Really struggling to work out what Susan’s career actually is. She hasn’t done too badly for someone who’s done fuck all.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
It amazes me that the amount of ripped trousers Beg goes through, he hasn’t thought about buying a bigger pair?

• Haha

Lipsofchicken

She’s either desperate for engagement or actively encouraging unsavoury people to use the footage for other means.
Won’t post the boys faces, but girl toddler in her pants is fine.
Do better Susan

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Susie’s posts often remind me of a bossy little girl having her birthday party and telling everyone what toys they can and can’t play with in an patronising way and revelling in being the centre of attention.
I know it’s a silly analogy but it’s the way in which she tells all of us plebs that she didn’t like the book but it’s ok if you like it! She’s just far too interesting to like a book like that… but it’s ok to keep on sending her recommendations because she loves all the attention. And she can then post more photos of herself with her eyes shut and her hands under her chin looking cutesy.
No doubt get a similar Saltburn review months later when the hype has died down because she and Greg are different to the boring normal folk and like to watch these things after the hype.
Ha ha!! It made me laugh. She dissed the book in her special superior way, then realised that it may discourage people from sending recommendations (as she doesn’t like mainstream cos she’s edgy), and therefore may decrease engagement, and she needs engagement, so put another story to say ‘pleeeease still send me recommendations that I won’t like because I worked at a lads mag for 5 minutes and am now at the level of a publisher’

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Thank goodness she puts those tiny cartoon sunglasses over the boys’ faces. Nobody will ever recognise them now…

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Aaaand of course the snarky excuses for showing the golden child’s face. ‘Thanks for your concern….we do sometimes show his face…..’ Yeah. Only when Beg gets so thirsty for attention and forgets the totally anonymising sunglasses emoji.

Lying about the ‘death threats’ really wasn’t such a good idea was it?
Love how she’s reposted the uncensored pic, just to prove how ok she is with it. And have people really shown ‘concern’ or is she responding to us? We see you, Susan!

• Heart

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Both of them trashing Cinch is really unprofessional and comes across as bullying and entitled. Shows what they’re really like
This!

‘Rylan you need to get out, mate’ 😂

Do they need to put this on social media? Just go down the complaint route or take legal action if it’s that bad! But no, let’s use limited clout and trash the company and those associated. Cinch probably are a bit crap, I wouldn’t use them as it sounds a bit dodgy. I would have thought , being ‘celebs’ they’d be going to car dealerships and buying new from BMW or whatever over priced car they like to drive, so serves them right if they were trying to buy an ‘ego’ car on the cheap.

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Susie has written an article for the Guardian. The same woman that posted then deleted her racist, ableist tweets is writing wholesome accounts about her train travel for a newspaper that describes its values as ‘honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community’
Whaaaat. I'll email them tomorrow be great if a few of us did the same

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Interesting that she said the boys have asked to be shown on TV, which is why they’ve agreed to it. So is the social media farce actually because the boys are embarrassed by their parents and don’t want to be seen, rather than the alleged death threats? Or is the risk worth taking because the boys want their mates to see them on the telly? Get your story straight, Susan.

All goes out of the window if it generates income and ads. Absolutely shameless. Bit unfair to tag Rylan in that post too.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I mean they must be soooooo bored with free legoland trips…..

show the arsey message-give us all a laugh!

• Heart