Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that I get irrational annoyance that she was allowed to get away with THAT level of abhorrent behaviour towards just about everyone and everything yet people I follow and really like following are in the comments kissing her arse with the congratulations comments? I feel like I just want to unfollow them all. And don’t even get me started on TU clothing.

Also DONT WORRY GUYS, NOT BRIDGERTON INSPIRED NAME!!!!!1!! We are too ~nOt mAiNsTrEaM~ to EVER be inspired by something as lame !! As that !!

Give it a bleeping rest Susie hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know someone with a dog called Daphne! 😂 just to stick with the dog name theory

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This photo Greg posted has really made me laugh. Baby Daphne need not even be in it. This photo is entirely Greg posting about Greg. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do actually quite like the name Daphne. Even though it does remind me of 1980s Neighbours!
That was the first thing I thought of, sign of how old I am. I can even picture the character of Daphne in my head. Who knew that was still in my head after all these years?? And she’s wearing a hairband. But I digress. God it’s an awful name (so sorry if there’s any Daphne’s in here). It sounds so daft with he boys names. Milo, Rex and....Daphne??? But I suppose it could have been a LOT worse.

• Haha
If Greg is so knackered why is he making wee individual toad in the holes for instalikes. Order a takeaway like a normal person.

If I'd just had a baby and my partner was fannying about with batter instead of doing something helpful I would not be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was 22 ish weeks pregnant when she did the big reveal on 1st December, and made out she had hidden her pregnancy until the last minute.... what a plum.

Reactions: 17
So basically a perfectly ordinary time to announce it. Like most things in her life. Nothing different, just run of the mill. But has to make out she’s really different and edgy.

Reactions: 13
She was big for 22 weeks in those photos! And what’s the point of saying early 2021 & then having the baby 4 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it.. I could understand saying due Spring 2021 & then actually quietly having the baby early.. but why say baby was going to be in January-ish?!

They are weird..

Reactions: 12
It’s like she tried to do a Kylie Jenner, realised she is nowhere near relevant enough to pull off such a social media frenzy, attempted it on a smaller scale by pretending to be further along that she was, totally forgetting that people are very aware of how long it takes to grow a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she was 22 ish weeks pregnant when she did the big reveal on 1st December, and made out she had hidden her pregnancy until the last minute.... what a plum.
Probably even less than 22 weeks, as don't they usually do a planned c section a bit early so that you don't go into labour? Have I got that right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.