Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God. Every time those tweets resurface, it is astonishing to see just how awful and wide ranging they are. Absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 18
God. Every time those tweets resurface, it is astonishing to see just how awful and wide ranging they are. Absolutely shocking.
I agree. I just can not fathom how a) they got away with it and b) someone can even think, let alone write, those things?

Reactions: 5
I agree. I just can not fathom how a) they got away with it and b) someone can even think, let alone write, those things?
Astounding isn't it?? I can't work out how they got away with it either. Queen Bee of the Instamums, MoD, made comments here, under a false name, about a specific PoC and it ended her insta career and was all over the press. Susie expresses racist, fat-phobic, xenophobic, ableist opinions left right and centre all over twitter, with her own account, and somehow is still clinging to a SM presence. I know no one touched her for a while, but those #ads are definitely creeping back in. I feel so sorry for the new baby as I just feel like she was a last ditch effort to save Susie's "career".

Reactions: 13
Daphne is actually pretty ok. Not sure I would have used it with Bridgerton but compared to some of the others I think it’s actually nice

Reactions: 8
NOT INFLUENCED BY BRIDGERTON.
Okay Susan, chill your boots. Probably too many BAME actors in it for her, she’d just be shouting racist comments at the tv no doubt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not the only one who instantly thought of Daphne Blake? Scooby Doo? That orange hair - after Susan's comments the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do actually quite like the name Daphne. Even though it does remind me of 1980s Neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.