Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was especially big considering she had HG. I didn’t put on any weight that wasn’t pure uterus until I stopped being sick

She couldn't wait to announce it, but wanted to look cool and exclusive so pretended she'd waited until the end. Tattlers had already found out months before she announced it. She was just so desperate to get her bizarre self- obsessed hg reel up. As if it would wipe away the absolute horror of her tweets which laid her nasty character bare for all to see. She actually thought the pregnancy would be a Insta rebirth of sorts, and for a lot of people it was. But not for me, never. This is why I don't believe her hg stories, her lies and her announcements. She's just a desperate, wannabe, sad racist witch.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how long it will be until either of them posts a picture of clothing/soft furnishings covered in newborn shart. And a picture of them gurning next to it. My money’s on Greg.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how long it will be until either of them posts a picture of clothing/soft furnishings covered in newborn shart. And a picture of them gurning next to it. My money’s on Greg.
Just wait until she starts wittering on about breast feeding. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Christ. I’d forgotten she was the only woman to ever breastfeed. She’ll also be the expert on having three children. What fun ahead 🙄

Reactions: 10
Daphne
Pahahahaha
MIlO REX DAPHNE

The names scream
"mummy wants to be insta famous but falls at the first hurdle."

Them waiting to be offered a name reveal deal. Not getting one cos no one has a clue who they are. Then. Announcing DAPHNE herself. Will never not be funny.

Also i always wonder what Greg's life would be like without Suze. If they did not have Milo they'd never have stuck together.
I bet he never envisioned his life with 3 kids, awful names, a 33 year old unemployed girlfriend who has no friends and cannot drive.
I also bet he never dreamed he'd not have contact with his parents.
Or that the most important thing in life would be where the kids leggings came from.
Oh Gregler.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Daphne
Pahahahaha
MIlO REX DAPHNE

The names scream

Them waiting to be offered a name reveal deal. Not getting one cos no one has a clue who they are. Then. Announcing DAPHNE herself. Will never not be funny.

Also i always wonder what Greg's life would be like without Suze. If they did not have Milo they'd never have stuck together.
I bet he never envisioned his life with 3 kids, awful names, a 33 year old unemployed girlfriend who has no friends and cannot drive.
Or that the most important thing in life would be where the kids leggings came from.
Oh Gregler.
What actually happens with his family? Why doesn’t he speak to his parents?

Reactions: 2
Just a few of her worst ones here! I've insta messaged TU but no reply yet!
Thank you for posting these. Absolutely heartbreaking and vile.

Just checking, did you message Tu on their email address? I assume you did anyway but just a reminder for anyone else's benefit that Tu say on their page that they don't check their Instagram DMs or Facebook DMs. So if anyone's DMing them that's a waste of time. Email them to this address:

[email protected]

Reactions: 3
His parents didn't like how he spoke about them in an autobiography he wrote
To be fair they were the ones who dedicated time, energy, support and love to his many years of training. Not to mention financially and practically enabling him to have his successful career in sports.

Reactions: 7
I like the name Daphne, and think the baby is adorable. I do find it very funny that she was quick to state that it is NOT Bridgerton related and she is certainly not basic enough to have ever watched it. People are always going to think it’s because of Bridgerton and there will be a little spike of baby Daphnes this year because of it which will drive her insane!!

Reactions: 11
I like the name Daphne, and think the baby is adorable. I do find it very funny that she was quick to state that it is NOT Bridgerton related and she is certainly not basic enough to have ever watched it. People are always going to think it’s because of Bridgerton and there will be a little spike of baby Daphnes this year because of it which will drive her insane!!
'Daphne' was trending on Twitter last night because of Bridgerton 😂😂 so much for a qUiRkY insta-woke name!!

Annnnd the breastfeeding posts have started 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re:breastfeeding shes already referenced the baby being on her nipples in the name announcement and now on a story. Thank god we all know this vital information

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daphne
Pahahahaha
MIlO REX DAPHNE

The names scream

Oh Gregler.
I think Greg would have done better post-Olympics with better opportunities had it not been for Susie. He’s really fallen into the z lister way of life with her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.