Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to say that she did it last time because she couldn't choose her day/have an elective c section at all on the NHS, which I kind of think is fair enough. I'm all for women getting to choose exactly how they give birth, as long as it's safe. I might be misremembering though. She didn't have to go full Lindo Wing though

Reactions: 3
What is it about this photo that is just so bleeping awful....I can't put my finger on it? I'm not bashing the way they look, there's just something about the way the picture is taken maybe.....I don't know. It just looks really dull.... Is it just me.....?!?!

What is it about this photo that is just so bleeping awful....I can't put my finger on it? I'm not bashing the way they look, there's just something about the way the picture is taken maybe.....I don't know. It just looks really dull.... Is it just me.....?!?!
It definitely gives me all kinds of rage that her top is too short....maybe I am bashing how they look.... 😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget the instruction in her birth plan, that nobody was to mention long jumping, gold medals or the Olympics...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to say that she did it last time because she couldn't choose her day/have an elective c section at all on the NHS, which I kind of think is fair enough. I'm all for women getting to choose exactly how they give birth, as long as it's safe. I might be misremembering though. She didn't have to go full Lindo Wing though
Choose her day? What, like every other woman in the entire universe having a planned c section? Come on 😂

btw yes, every woman does have every right to birth exactly the way they want to. If her first birth was as traumatic as she said it was (not in dispute) then doctors would have not fought hard to make her give birth vaginally so that’s kind of bollocks. Yes, they may have encouraged it but she would have absolutely got her way. She just loves being snooty as duck.

Reactions: 10

It definitely gives me all kinds of rage that her top is too short....maybe I am bashing how they look.... 😬😬
I note the photo was taken by one of their friends! Wonder if they had a play date with her family at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yes not many paid ads i can see but lots of ‘Im going to be ordering this soon’ aka ‘please sent it to me before i have to order it’. She also tags lots of accounts eg playhooray today hoping for some reposts i guess
Play.hooray did not repost so that speaks for itself.

I think whats off about the photo is the awkwardness. Gregler Bing looks desperately trying to be positive.
Susan looks uncomfortable and bitter.
She's gonna take half his earnings when they eventually marry and divorce and they both know it 😅
She'll of course then be the first person to get married (in a generic desert on trend situ) & then be the first ever to divorce, move on and co parent.

I can feel the smug posts on the horizon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way she’d ever leave him willingly. She’s so dependent on him, does she drive yet? She literally never leaves the house and cancels all kinds of social plans I would say she’s possibly agoraphobic. I bet it’s even worse since she was unveiled as a racist.

Reactions: 14
She said her experience giving birth to Milo was so horrendous that she’d never give birth in the NHS again. She wanted a planned section and to go down to London the night before and have a ‘last date night’ with Greg. Except it didn’t work out that way (as it’s mostly doesn’t with babies!) as they had to bring her section forwards as she was close to going into natural labour. She claimed she went private so she had more control, could have a planned section no questions asked etc.

She said her experience giving birth to Milo was so horrendous that she’d never give birth in the NHS again. She wanted a planned section and to go down to London the night before and have a ‘last date night’ with Greg. Except it didn’t work out that way (as it’s mostly doesn’t with babies!) as they had to bring her section forwards as she was close to going into natural labour. She claimed she went private so she had more control, could have a planned section no questions asked etc.
Oh god really?
Her self importance knows no bounds.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’d ever leave him willingly. She’s so dependent on him, does she drive yet? She literally never leaves the house and cancels all kinds of social plans I would say she’s possibly agoraphobic. I bet it’s even worse since she was unveiled as a racist.
Nope. Still can’t drive.

• Wow
Nope. Still can’t drive.
Would be fine if she would just get on a bus or something. I don’t follow anymore but remember her being such a flake on commitments. I can totally understand social anxiety but she doesn’t seem to do herself any favours. Having a third child is just another excuse to hide herself away from society and instead live her life through her phone

Reactions: 5
I actually feel incredibly sorry for her after this evening’s post...

“I never document my bump enough”, does she realise that documenting it means she can take photos and they *just* stay in her camera roll, private to her and her family... she doesn’t HAVE to post them to Instagram?!

The pregnancy they’ll be keeping private but this week have shared ‘health scares’ about and now naked bump pictures. Does she realise there are people who fetishise images like that?!

She is totally addicted to social media and the serotonin she gets from the likes.

Reactions: 16
Wtf is she doing in those bump pictures? She looks like a 14 year old with their first camera phone-minus the gigantic bump

I actually see her point here.. but in true Susie fashion she worded it like a total tw*t. Instead of just saying I’m scared so I’m going down this route, then she’ll sing the NHS praises in another post because she wants to please people.

What happened with her first birth? She is huge must be ready to pop any day now!
I think she had a pretty nasty forceps delivery and some bad tearing (I’d guess third degree from some of the descriptions she gave, but I don’t think she ever explicitly stated that). There was mention of needing corrective surgery later down the line to repair the damage.

I want to say they stitched her vaginal and anal walls together by mistake, but I may be misremembering. I’ve heard far too many horror stories on and offline and sometimes they merge into one! I could well be thinking of someone entirely different!

I do remember thinking at the time she was justifying why she wanted a c-section with Rex that I understood why. Just as ever she had to be a bit too smug about it.

Reactions: 3
I think she had a pretty nasty forceps delivery and some bad tearing (I’d guess third degree from some of the descriptions she gave, but I don’t think she ever explicitly stated that). There was mention of needing corrective surgery later down the line to repair the damage.

I want to say they stitched her vaginal and anal walls together by mistake, but I may be misremembering. I’ve heard far too many horror stories on and offline and sometimes they merge into one! I could well be thinking of someone entirely different!

I do remember thinking at the time she was justifying why she wanted a c-section with Rex that I understood why. Just as ever she had to be a bit too smug about it.
She did a Hello shoot to introduce Milo just a few days post-partum (which she says she regrets as was suffering but I guess saw £££ signs). Influencers do like to play labour story top trumps I find 🤷

I am so sick of celebrity pregnancy/ pregnancy/ sickness/ bump/ birth stories. And the bloody '4th trimester' moaning . So moany they even coined their own phrase and created an extra trimester so they can wallow. Just get on with it like everyone else and be bloody grateful for being able to bring life into the world. Yes it's hard, it's traumatic but it's also amazing and beautiful in its own way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.