Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeahhhhhh but she’s still been well enough to be on her bloody phone, posting on Instagram and doing Instagram stories....!
Unless you’ve actually suffered with it yourself you have absolutely no idea. Betty, I live for your comments 99% of the time but pls 😅

Reactions: 8
Unless you’ve actually suffered with it yourself you have absolutely no idea. Betty, I live for your comments 99% of the time but pls 😅
I’m specifically talking about Susie Verrill. I’m not discounting anyone else’s experience. I’m sure that HG is bloody awful - I’m in no way disputing that fact. But do i believe that Susie has/is suffering with HG? No.

Reactions: 4
I’m specifically talking about Susie Verrill. I’m not discounting anyone else’s experience. I’m sure that HG is bloody awful - I’m in no way disputing that fact. But do i believe that Susie has/is suffering with HG? No.
I know you are only talking about Susie, and that’s totally fair enough.

Personally, I think she absolutely has had it badly badly in her two previous pregnancies, perhaps not AS bad in this one as it only appeared to have lasted a few months rather than the whole time. Still absolutely bleeping horrific though and her stories/videos about it do resonate with me if I happen to see them as I’m sure they do many people. Doesn’t make her any less of an abhorrent human being unfortunately, despite her little pity party. Influencers would pull all sorts of shite if it meant getting views and people on their side so I do get it, lord only knows if she’s being genuine or not.

Reactions: 3
I believe she’s had it, particularly in her second pregnancy. Why we all needed to be subject to her dribbling and spewing into bowls I will never know. Attention seeking under the guise of ‘raising awareness’ is the pits.

Reactions: 14
Let's stop talking about her HG. This is the attention she lovesssss.

Being racist with a shopping addiction and using her kids to originally gain followers on her public page. Not so much. X

Reactions: 23
I think she’s clearly got HG, she’s not lying about that, it’s just everything else about her that’s awful.

Reactions: 9
Susie couldn’t just post a regular photo of the two of them. Oh no. A reminder of the fact that they are less than z list ‘celebrities’

Reactions: 1
Susie: We don’t celebrate Valentine’s

Greg: Does Valentine’s post on IG

She’s such a try hard. She wants to somehow mark herself out as alternative or different. You’re just a normal mum, Susie. Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She’s such a try hard. She wants to somehow mark herself out as alternative or different. You’re just a normal mum, Susie. Sorry!
Didn't he do a Pandora as for valentines last year as well after she bleated on about not celebrating it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so tragic.

If you don’t “do” Valentine’s Day then why even mention it? Why even draw attention to it if it’s not something you have any interest in...?!

Oh. I know. It’s because she’s a desperate attention seeking moron. She just reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 9
Didn't he do a Pandora as for valentines last year as well after she bleated on about not celebrating it?!
Yes he did! They really need to get on the same page.

She’s so tragic.

If you don’t “do” Valentine’s Day then why even mention it? Why even draw attention to it if it’s not something you have any interest in...?!

Oh. I know. It’s because she’s a desperate attention seeking moron. She just reeks of desperation.
Do you think what she really meant is "since I was revealed as a racist/ablist etc etc, I'm so toxic no brands will touch me. I'm not doing Valentine's because no one is paying me to. Greg was being paid, so he does Valentine's"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she not ever supervise her children in the house? You'd think since the radiator incident she'd be watching them like a hawk!

Reactions: 2
Does she not ever supervise her children in the house? You'd think since the radiator incident she'd be watching them like a hawk!
But they’re free spirits! No rules, no boundaries - they’re quirky and different to (better than) the rest of us mere peasants...
Oh, and racist. They’re also racist. Let’s not forget that bit.

Reactions: 11

Remember when she said she wouldn't be sharing anymore about this pregnancy as she wanted to keep things more private. How's that working out for you Susie Verrill and Greg Rutherford 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.