Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man her long explaining story I totally sort of get, and it resonates a lot actually. Ugh. Hate agreeing with her!
I also agreed with what she said, i fell pregnant at 16 & for the whole pregnancy all everyone told me was how I'd never sleep again, never go on a night out again, never have nice things because my child would ruin everything I owned. It got to the point towards the end I avoided speaking to anyone but my closest friends. The issue with Susie is she makes people feel inferior all the time with her attitude towards parenting & education etc. She makes it clear she thinks her way of doing every thing is the best way to raise children - co-sleeping, gender neutral clothes, no safety measures in the home, missing school for holidays etc. And to me her attitude with these things cause negative feelings in parents who don't/can't do these things & that's no better then the people she is harping on about today.

Reactions: 7
Oh god please go and look shes using the mrs hinch carpet spray like shes just discovered it. Im cringing but also cracking up😂
Really feel that her new passion for cleaning with all these chemical-laden, Hinch-endorsed products is at odds with her wannabe woke, free range parent, gender neutral, homework app hating persona???

Reactions: 11
I think the problem is because of all the deplorable things she said and I forget how truly awful they are, she could go on a rant about how passionate she feels about curing world hunger and I’d still hate what she’s saying and how she’s saying it

Reactions: 8
Really feel that her new passion for cleaning with all these chemical-laden, Hinch-endorsed products is at odds with her wannabe woke, free range parent, gender neutral, homework app hating persona???
I’m sure she used to bang on about how she only ever used chemical free cleaning products....although that may have been the result of an ad....and obviously they don’t happen any more.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she used to bang on about how she only ever used chemical free cleaning products....although that may have been the result of an ad....and obviously they don’t happen any more.
She did! She plugged them because she liked the fact the boys could safely use them and she didn’t have to worry about them getting hold of them

Reactions: 4
I don't believe in the cancel culture, however, Miss Susie lost a pittance of followers compared to the likes of Hannah Gale and many more influencers called out. All handled it all wrong, yet here's Susie getting away with those awful tweets and still on IG like nothing has happened. Referring to a child as easy to care for because they are deaf, dumb and blind. My god. I can never shake that. I have mutual followers who still follow her and I want to ask them why and show them the tweets. They probably have never seen them as they choose not too. Shes an absolute knob and now we will be bombarded with those boobs and how she wanted her baby taken away after a quick glance post private c section to recover. duck off.

Reactions: 12
It’ll be something different to us commoners. Nothing usual for racist Susie and Greg. And she can tell us all about it in the most patronising way possible! While flogging her kids for cash. I find her so irritating.

Reactions: 1
Believe it or not Suze everyone is having a tit lockdown, nobody and I mean nobody cares about you nagging your kids.
62F11B76-BD4B-488C-9122-F52C545ACAD1.png

Reactions: 8
I've breastfed all my children until past 2 years and one until age 4.
Co slept. All the lark too.

Why Susan takes it upon herself to be the sanctimonious voice of parenting is beyond me. You're not doing anything us women haven't done for thousands of years, Suze..

I've always thought poor Rex is constantly unhappy. Makes you really wonder what life in that household is like. They are always so negative about him. Whilst the first child to ever be born (aka Milo) reigns supreme.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've breastfed all my children until past 2 years and one until age 4.
Co slept. All the lark too.

Why Susan takes it upon herself to be the sanctimonious voice of parenting is beyond me. You're not doing anything us women haven't done for thousands of years, Suze..

I've always thought poor Rex is constantly unhappy. Makes you really wonder what life in that household is like. They are always so negative about him. Whilst the first child to ever be born (aka Milo) reigns supreme.
Sadly I suspect things will only get worse for Rex, once he becomes the middle child and is overshadowed by both Milo AND the new little princess. It will be interesting to see how his behaviour changes...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sadly I suspect things will only get worse for Rex, once he becomes the middle child and is overshadowed by both Milo AND the new little princess. It will be interesting to see how his behaviour changes...
Thankfully her and Greg read here religiously. So they'll make a point of making sure they post amazing stuff with Rex.
...... Whilst locking him in the chicken coop behind the scenes. Poor Rexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Milo is the golden child. Rex is the scapegoat. Will be interesting to see where #3 fits into the dynamic. That's what happens when your parents are narcissists (or at least one of them).

Reactions: 4
Remember when she had R3x and she liked to remind everyone at every opportunity that she gave birth on the lindo wing.

Soooo much of 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
She'll do the portland this time ofc which will give me even more amusement.
She'll be licking the floors trying to soak up high status

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she had R3x and she liked to remind everyone at every opportunity that she gave birth on the lindo wing.

Soooo much of 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
She'll do the portland this time ofc which will give me even more amusement.
She'll be licking the floors trying to soak up high status
I don't know if she'll be able to afford private this time. She might go NHS but pay for a private room aka travelling 'Premium Economy' for the blog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
65FF76F0-26BC-41C1-B11E-AC6BB2DCEA2E.png
Do you think she’d turn her nose up if she was offered a Romanian child to adopt or maybe a starving African child to foster?!
She shouldn’t be allowed to adopt or foster after airing her disgusting racist and ableist views.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.