Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she looks rough as duck.
To be fair I think that’s just an unfortunate screenshot. The actual Insta story isn’t that bad!! She’s definitely been reading on here though, with my Viking reference! I’ve changed my mind now though and don’t think it is him. Not sure he could keep it quiet!!

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s funny how she’s posting girlie outfits for the new baby but is absolutely against any clothes on her boys looking like ‘stereotypical boys’ clothes. I would have thought she’d be all gender neutral and avoid the pink tutu stereotype for her baby girl as that seems to be the hill she’s been on since having her boys. God I’m DREADING her banging on about the differences in having a girl versus boys...and you know she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just think it’s funny how she’s posting girlie outfits for the new baby but is absolutely against any clothes on her boys looking like ‘stereotypical boys’ clothes. I would have thought she’d be all gender neutral and avoid the pink tutu stereotype for her baby girl as that seems to be the hill she’s been on since having her boys. God I’m DREADING her banging on about the differences in having a girl versus boys...and you know she will.
She will be insufferable.
Is she still harping on about having HG...?

Reactions: 2
I know people like different things but that pink tutu outfit is hideous. There are much nicer girls clothes out there. Ultimate girl gang (and other instagrammers) proves this.

Reactions: 7
Her stories today about going out with Milo really bugged me. I'm sure it's 'for the gram' and Rex is equally loved but my god, she does nothing but moan about him like he is a total chore to be around and Milo is a complete pleasure.

And yes its lovely to get one on one time when you have more than one, but what she presents seems so u fair on Rex

Reactions: 8
Her stories today about going out with Milo really bugged me. I'm sure it's 'for the gram' and Rex is equally loved but my god, she does nothing but moan about him like he is a total chore to be around and Milo is a complete pleasure.

And yes its lovely to get one on one time when you have more than one, but what she presents seems so u fair on Rex
Totally notice this with Rex but I wonder if it’s a second child thing as a lot of my friends are like that with their second kid 😂 always saying they are wild and a handful and ‘my first was never like that’. I want to say well my first kid was like they and that’s why he’s an only child 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching her most recent stories.. are my kids just really well behaved or are hers awful? Because mine are around 5 years older than her two and I have NEVER had half of the issues she has. Pulled a radiator off the wall?! I’d go absolutely mental. And they just wouldn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How did a child manage to pull it off the wall?! Either it was really shoddily attached and they need to be having words with their contractor or both kids were full on climbing it/actively trying to pull it down.

Jesus Christ, they could've been killed. Didn't one of them drive a golf cart of a hill or something once as well?

• Wow
The young, wild one is... Wild!!!
The whole parenting without boundaries/we don't need stair gates as they will just KNOW how to behave is going well.
I have no words. How do they think this is ok? Other families (no big house, gold medals or Z list status) would be reported to the authorities.

Reactions: 3
How long were they in there? How far away is the kitchen? Maybe Rex feels like he shouldn't be the one chaperoning his older brother to the toilet and was bored / annoyed / fed up. How are they going to manage a third?

How long were they in there? How far away is the kitchen? Maybe Rex feels like he shouldn't be the one chaperoning his older brother to the toilet and was bored / annoyed / fed up. How are they going to manage a third?
I get the impression those kids are just left to roam around the house and do whatever they want. Susie says it’s letting them grow without boundaries and all this hippy dippy claptrap but actually it’s just that she has no interest in parenting them or disciplining them so they are basically feral kids.

Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with the idea that children of the boys age should need to be supervised to go to the toilet BUT if that was one of mine there would have been a stern reprimand about the consequences of his actions (which I can almost guarantee wouldn’t have happened in the Verill/Rutherford house of free parenting!)
Also what is with all the hating on the youngest? Is it a new thing ? I can’t remember the last time she said anything positive about him. I also a massive believe in if you label children then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and they will shape their behaviour to fit that label

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with the idea that children of the boys age should need to be supervised to go to the toilet BUT if that was one of mine there would have been a stern reprimand about the consequences of his actions (which I can almost guarantee wouldn’t have happened in the Verill/Rutherford house of free parenting!)
Also what is with all the hating on the youngest? Is it a new thing ? I can’t remember the last time she said anything positive about him. I also a massive believe in if you label children then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and they will shape their behaviour to fit that label

She's been pretty negative about Rex.
No doubt baby girl will be another child supreme like Milo though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.