Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a nursery? Waste of space in my opinion! 😂
Yeah wish I'd never bothered was so inconvenient having a room where my babies could be put down for naps & to sleep at night 🙄😂😂😂

P.S... I know they co-sleep & big up to people who do, its not for me at all

Reactions: 6
But that’s her to a tee. She can’t just have an opinion and keep it to herself , she has to let everyone know in a passive aggressive snarky way as always. A real horror

Reactions: 8
I agree with the whole nursery thing ! I would never have referred to my babies bedrooms as Nurseries (I always associate the word with a pre school establishment or a place that posh children were taken to, to give the parents a rest) I think its a newish thing and a lot of the time done for the gram. and if you are planning on co sleeping it really is a waste of money BUT as all thing s Verill she has to say it in that snarky way that could easily make someone who has taken great pleasure in creating a Nursery feel bad

Reactions: 7
I agree with the whole nursery thing ! I would never have referred to my babies bedrooms as Nurseries (I always associate the word with a pre school establishment or a place that posh children were taken to, to give the parents a rest) I think its a newish thing and a lot of the time done for the gram. and if you are planning on co sleeping it really is a waste of money BUT as all thing s Verill she has to say it in that snarky way that could easily make someone who has taken great pleasure in creating a Nursery feel bad
I’ve never understood the need that people have for decorating & furnishing a “nursery” - it’s a complete waste of time & money! Baby is usually in the parents room for at least 6 months and the nursery then just becomes a dumping ground for all the baby stuff as it outgrows clothes/toys etc

Reactions: 4
I’ve never understood the need that people have for decorating & furnishing a “nursery” - it’s a complete waste of time & money! Baby is usually in the parents room for at least 6 months and the nursery then just becomes a dumping ground for all the baby stuff as it outgrows clothes/toys etc
This is true .... though to be fair my first lasted a week in our room and the 2nd one went straight into his own room as the little piggy noises they made in their sleep used to keep us awake!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never called mine the nursery just the babies room 😂 maybe an American thing thats made its way over? Everyone has different opinions on whether its needed or not but my problem with Susie is the way she says her opinion in a way thats like anyone who does different is an idiot. Like any comment she makes about schooling basically insinuates that we are all mugs for just going along with traditional schooling & her kids are far above it. I remember a similar thing when she took Milo out of nursery 🙄 why couldn't she just have said we've decided we're not going to have a nursery this time & are just making a nook in our bedroom. That way she wouldn't have come across as a total twit

Reactions: 11
I think most first time parents want to do a ‘nursery’ just like susie mentioned the other week that you over buy first time round. And that’s fine. Second time round I doubt it’s the same but it’s all personal preference. Know one is right or wrong.
I’m finding it pretty funny she made such a huge deal about having her boobs back again from breastfeeding for so long. Then got knocked up again

I think most first time parents want to do a ‘nursery’ just like susie mentioned the other week that you over buy first time round. And that’s fine. Second time round I doubt it’s the same but it’s all personal preference. Know one is right or wrong.
I’m finding it pretty funny she made such a huge deal about having her boobs back again from breastfeeding for so long. Then got knocked up again

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ, they could've been killed. Didn't one of them drive a golf cart of a hill or something once as well?
yep I think it must have been Milo as it was a long time ago, but he basically drove a golf cart thing partially off a ledge/into some bushes if memory serves.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s because they’re free spirits. Not because their parents are too busy proving how cool they are, pissing about on Instagram, ignoring their kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is SO snarky about school work.

Does she not get that kids learning about things like materials and what seashells are made of is a way of piquing their interest and give them a well rounded view so they can figure out what they enjoy and what they are interested in?

It must be exhausting for her to be so negative and bitchy all the time.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, jumping on kate lawlors content less than an hour after she has storied it. cringe. Kate made a joke out if it and veteran instmum susie is on her high horse AGAIN. YAWN. Think shes going for an ‘experiened mum i know what you do and dont need you’re safe here’ vibe.

Unless you’re black, romanian, deaf, dumb or starving of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we being trolled?
"Anyway that's enough moaning .." goes on to complain about being anemic and unable to stomach greens. :LOL: I don't think she knows how to stop? Go get the ondansetron, feel better and enjoy your Friday Susie!!

• Haha
Is this is a joke 😂😂😂 she's the worst offender for dishing out advice and she's banged on about her kids not sleeping for 5 + yrs; Rex was still waking like a newborn for feeds 12 x a night aged 2.5 in bed with her. They won't sleep alone even now.

It was a joke, Kate Lawler was laughing. Susie Verrill you're not the spokesperson for mum's, you have two small boys, you don't need to defend people who are aren't offended 🙄 FFS

No YOU'RE a racist knob to mum's Susie 😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Its only been about 24 hours since she told every first timer they dont need a nursery- no thought for the ones who might have JUST FINISHED KITTING OUT THEIR NURSERY😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure anyone winds me up on Instagram like she does, how can she pick these fights and do all the criticising after what she done. I hate she’s got away with it.

Reactions: 12
Looks like it’s backfired already and she’s done a LENGTHY explanation post😂. When will she realise thats she just not that good on instagram? She never seems to get it right, says she wont over expain (after a whole story over explaining) and gets mad again when ‘2 ladies’ disagree with her. Got a feeling its more than 2 hun but you keep kidding yourself🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
i had a dream last night that i broke into susie’s house to ask why she was so racist 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment, I hate it when Parents say to Parents to be “Oh just you wait you’l never .......(fill in the blanks) ....for at least the next 18 years”
But coming from Miss Superior it really is a joke !
I replied to Kate and said In my experience yes my quality of sleep was much better post pregnancy than in the last 6/8 weeks though it wasn’t always plentiful !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.