Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie pretending to care about poor kids.
We all know she judges other people based on their outfits / holiday destinations / wedding decor affordability

Reactions: 8
I was just in Kate Lawlor’s page and noticed Susie commented on one of her posts. Kate has like it but not replied. Looks like she replied to everyone else. Cringing so bad for old racist Susan, take the hint Suse and get off insta!
Omg she has hasn’t she. Hilarious.

Reactions: 3
I've a horrible feeling that Gregler Bing (to coin the fabulous nickname invented by one of you!) might be one of the masked singers this season. I hope not!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I've a horrible feeling that Gregler Bing (to coin the fabulous nickname invented by one of you!) might be one of the masked singers this season. I hope not!
Noooooooooooooooooooo That show is hilarious nonsense but brings us all onto the sofa during this covid shitshow.

Reactions: 1
Ok, I have a bizarre observation to make, but let me know what you think.

I noticed a little while ago that Susie was talking about cleaning more than usual and using lots of the same cleaning products & now my girlfriend pointed out she posted the same baby caddy that Mrs Hinch posted a few days ago.

I have always got the impression Susie detests Mrs Hinch and her success - although no evidence to contribute to this theory apart from the way Susie comes across.

Perhaps she’s trying to venture down the cleaning / organisation route as the constant afflinks to cheap clothing (that may be terrible for the environment and human rights) AND persistent tagging of companies/other people isn’t working for her. What do you think?! 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Everyone catch Greg's mansplaination to us on BBC news all about making sure we take our kids to the park.
Er cheers Greg.
Also....
Imagine being a successful gold medalist long jumper - with no interest in being a Z list celebrity one moment & the next youre having to upload videos on a social platform in ur skin tight leggings working out in the hope your bottom goes viral.

It's so sad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone catch Greg's mansplaination to us on BBC news all about making sure we take our kids to the park.
Er cheers Greg.
Also....
Imagine being a successful gold medalist long jumper - with no interest in being a Z list celebrity one moment & the next youre having to upload videos on a social platform in ur skin tight leggings working out in the hope your bottom goes viral.

It's so sad.
No, what did he say?

Interesting to hear about the lean towards the cleaning/organization inspo. I don't follow either of them any more and only checked in on their feeds when Tattle told me about the baby announcement! I can't help thinking SV would've been stung by Candace's latest announcements. Another new book coming out, a premium radio slot for a book club, primetime fashion bits to do from home. All seem to slot into what she was aiming for.

Reactions: 2
Why the duck can’t these idiots just go and get real jobs? What a fall from grace Greg has had. I mean, Susie hasn’t done duck all has she - a year at some seedy lads mag as an office gofer and then getting knocked up by Greg..... awesome!

Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched Mrs hinch in years but when I did I would say she does have the kind of humour that Suzie aims for but obvs does it more successfully. I think Mrs hinch takes/took herself less seriously. There has definitely always been an air of sadness about Suzie even when she was at her peak on Instagram. She was never happy unless she had an axe to grind about something and happy people don’t behave like that.

does anyone know if she’s still with gleam?

Why the duck can’t these idiots just go and get real jobs? What a fall from grace Greg has had. I mean, Susie hasn’t done duck all has she - a year at some seedy lads mag as an office gofer and then getting knocked up by Greg..... awesome!
Wait, don’t you mean those ‘years’ she worked as an EDITOR?? Back when she was a young professional. Yes a ‘whole life’ she had before she bagged Greg 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I haven’t watched Mrs hinch in years but when I did I would say she does have the kind of humour that Suzie aims for but obvs does it more successfully. I think Mrs hinch takes/took herself less seriously. There has definitely always been an air of sadness about Suzie even when she was at her peak on Instagram. She was never happy unless she had an axe to grind about something and happy people don’t behave like that.

does anyone know if she’s still with gleam?
Yes I agree. Her only happiness is surrounding the boys, which is fair enough..but there's a toxicity to it all...

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she went and bought a whole load of bits to organise and was tagging hinch and Stacey in them. As I remember being quite shocked, hardly the highbrow susie likes to think of herself as

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.