Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember that phase of buying containers etc.
She would never ever admit it but she is absolutely DESPERATE to be famous. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first introduction to her was an advert for some high street store on Instagram I think. It was so pretentious it’s untrue. She started off by saying something like ‘Whilst we all know designer clothes are better and I would never normally buy high strees clothes as we all know the benefits of designer blah blah blah, there actually is the odd time it’s acceptable to buy them, especially for children who grow so fast. She clearly didn’t want to be seem using high street clothes, even on her babies, but she’d do it it for the money! But made it very clear it was an exception and felt she had to justify it. I can’t believe how out of touch these people are. Who exactly do they think is reading their Instagram? Most mothers buy high street as they don’t have a choice, but there’s some lovely stuff there anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oooooh which one? I’m actually quite hooked on that programme 🤣
Me too, it’s basically the only day of our week that has something set in stone for all the family to enjoy at the same time. Sad but true! I think possibly the badger.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me too, it’s basically the only day of our week that has something set in stone for all the family to enjoy at the same time. Sad but true! I think possibly the badger.
What about Viking? Ginger, record breaker and reference to America where he trained (and they go on boring as hell holidays...)

Reactions: 2
My first introduction to her was an advert for some high street store on Instagram I think. It was so pretentious it’s untrue. She started off by saying something like ‘Whilst we all know designer clothes are better and I would never normally buy high strees clothes as we all know the benefits of designer blah blah blah, there actually is the odd time it’s acceptable to buy them, especially for children who grow so fast. She clearly didn’t want to be seem using high street clothes, even on her babies, but she’d do it it for the money! But made it very clear it was an exception and felt she had to justify it. I can’t believe how out of touch these people are. Who exactly do they think is reading their Instagram? Most mothers buy high street as they don’t have a choice, but there’s some lovely stuff there anyway.
I remember a few years ago when I followed her (and liked her) she mentioned that she would never dress her kids in clothes from asda or Tesco. She goes for quality that lasts well 🙄 I remember thinking hang on, who do you think you are and don’t you realise you’ve just insulted 95% of your followers? She’s not the brightest spark is she 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I remember a few years ago when I followed her (and liked her) she mentioned that she would never dress her kids in clothes from asda or Tesco. She goes for quality that lasts well 🙄 I remember thinking hang on, who do you think you are and don’t you realise you’ve just insulted 95% of your followers? She’s not the brightest spark is she 😬
Kids grow out of clothes within weeks, who in their right mind is spending loads of money on designer clothes that will get worn a few times if that?!!! She’s just a brain dead idiot. She’s just a dozy tart who got pregnant by a one time athlete who no one even cares about now.

Reactions: 8
Everyone catch Greg's mansplaination to us on BBC news all about making sure we take our kids to the park.

I did @Starsanddaggers.

I particularly liked his "apology" for his lockdown hair which he had so obviously messed up a la Boris Johnson.

The interview was the least information giving item they've run since an MP spoke. Absolutely nothing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone catch Greg's mansplaination to us on BBC news all about making sure we take our kids to the park.

I did @Starsanddaggers.

I particularly liked his "apology" for his lockdown hair which he had so obviously messed up a la Boris Johnson.

The interview was the least information giving item they've run since an MP spoke. Absolutely nothing to say.
He claims he hadn’t checked his hair - before going on live TV? When he’s as vain as they come? Bollocks, Greg, who are you trying to kid?! The interview is presumably linked to the paid ad on his Instagram, promoting some new Sport England initiative. If they wanted a sports personality to promote it, they should’ve found a sports person with an actual personality...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He claims he hadn’t checked his hair - before going on live TV? When he’s as vain as they come? Bollocks, Greg, who are you trying to kid?! The interview is presumably linked to the paid ad on his Instagram, promoting some new Sport England initiative. If they wanted a sports personality to promote it, they should’ve found a sports person with an actual personality...
they should actually get a current sports person to promote it. Not some has been from 10 years ago!!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s back at the relentless tagging 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit - this is the only one that re-posted her mention today. Oh dear, I wonder just HOW long this person has been following Susie.
Yes I saw this and cringed HARD. Ugh sorry it’s beyond embarrassing now. You’d be as well just emailing posh restaurants yourself and begging for free food Susan. Shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unreal. If only she cared enough about racism to share an apology for her part in the problem, her story and what she’s learned. Clearly all she can do is post the occasional quote or idea - oh and have some dark skinned characters in books and dolls. The world needs to do better Susie, you included. ✌🏾

Reactions: 10
Ok the dog video was cute

But it won't distract from the previous story!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.