Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he is year 1. I'm pretty sure he was in reception during the March lockdown.
oh ok.

only ask as the schools seem to have set a lot more structure to their work this time (I believe OFSTED have said they need to) so although it’s hard going, I’m surprised she can minimalise the workload to 45 mins a day

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't worry about what other kids are doing.
Milo is far more superior.
Have you not seen all his expensive aesthetically pleasing toys?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
oh ok.

only ask as the schools seem to have set a lot more structure to their work this time (I believe OFSTED have said they need to) so although it’s hard going, I’m surprised she can minimalise the workload to 45 mins a day
Not to defend her because I actively dislike her but my SIL has done some activities and stuff through games or play rather than all of the structured learning type thing. Susie may well have done the same.

Her tweets are abysmal, just to balance that out!

Reactions: 1
Not to defend her because I actively dislike her but my SIL has done some activities and stuff through games or play rather than all of the structured learning type thing. Susie may well have done the same.

Her tweets are abysmal, just to balance that out!
Absolutely, my point was that schools seem to have cracked down this time, and want to be shown the work the children are doing, some even marking as unauthorised absences if the children don’t participate, so I’m wonder how she’s managing to only do 45 mins.
I was similar during first lockdown...reading recipes, weighing ingredients alone, that kind of thing. This time there is a lot more structure and expectation of carrying on with education.
That’s my experience of it anyway

Absolutely, my point was that schools seem to have cracked down this time, and want to be shown the work the children are doing, some even marking as unauthorised absences if the children don’t participate, so I’m wonder how she’s managing to only do 45 mins.
I was similar during first lockdown...reading recipes, weighing ingredients alone, that kind of thing. This time there is a lot more structure and expectation of carrying on with education.
That’s my experience of it anyway
Absolutely the same here

Another Instafluencer without enough brain cells to just get on with educating and raising their children. Beyond me.

Reactions: 6
I was just in Kate Lawlor’s page and noticed Susie commented on one of her posts. Kate has like it but not replied. Looks like she replied to everyone else. Cringing so bad for old racist Susan, take the hint Suse and get off insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just in Kate Lawlor’s page and noticed Susie commented on one of her posts. Kate has like it but not replied. Looks like she replied to everyone else. Cringing so bad for old racist Susan, take the hint Suse and get off insta!
She really is thick skinned isn’t she 😂

Reactions: 6
I do think influencers have a responsibility to call each other out. Maybe block the racist ones so they can’t gain followers?!

I don’t want to be too catty (I’ll make an exception for supreme racists) and this is very superficial, but Susie’s living room decor really is awful - isn’t it? It reminds me of the 70s but without the flowery wallpaper (which would have been an improvement).

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to be too catty (I’ll make an exception for supreme racists) and this is very superficial, but Susie’s living room decor really is awful - isn’t it? It reminds me of the 70s but without the flowery wallpaper (which would have been an improvement).
All I could think about was all that time she’s banged on about building and decorating and finally having a room, then it looks like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.