Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have unfollowed her ages ago but wanted to see the fallout from the drama. The continual smirks and tit about school and teachers was enough for me today. I don’t care if you’re friends with teachers. We work hours above and beyond what we’re paid for and are currently trying to stay sane amongst all the covid restrictions in our schools. There’s not much face to face contact with families at the moment so many the communications are to keep the school community going? Keep your child at home and home school them. I really feel for M’s teachers and school if they see all this tit.
THIS 100%
Honestly what a dick she is

Reactions: 7
I thought this! How hypocritical to think that racist and vile crap she wrote on twitter/her blog etc is fine but Tattle saying 'mean' things and questioning anyone is horrendous. Not sure I see the difference?!
There’s a huge difference between the two. She’s posted very offending and racist material on her social media. People who post on tattle have not. Not even in the same league.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So annoying with her endless mocking of schools. The way she says 'i am sure it isnnot the teachers, they just want to leave at 4pm and watch hollyoaks' or whatever I find pretty offensive too. I actually am happy to work hard and keep parents and carers informed, as usual her 'joke' just isn't that funny
Completely agree! It’s clear she just wants to regain some popularity with the insta mums for being hilarious and relatable.

Reactions: 3
What her teacher ‘friends’ have neglected to tell her is that the newsletter isn’t written by them. It’s done by the head and the office staff. Also monthly newsletters tend to be longer. Weekly are good updates and polite requests which actually stop a million emails heading into my inbox daily.
Teachers don’t tend to finish school at 4pm either and go and watch hollyoaks.
She’s probably just annoyed because her kids haven’t been mentioned in the newsletter yet.
This woman gives me rage.

Reactions: 14
Given her age and the fact she stopped working as soon as she got together with Greg, I doubt she understands what an actual job or working hours involve

Reactions: 14
Yeah I think she’s preggers too. Just can’t take the stocking filler suggestions. Why racist Susie, why?? NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 1
She’s really annoyed my by sharing one of my favourite people to follow three_ina_row
Thankfully Kate hasn’t shared the follow on her stories or acknowledged it!

Reactions: 1
Find it so difficult to feel sympathy for her anxiety issues. She's so bleeping privileged and entitled she felt she could lay into every vulnerable minority group. duck off.

Reactions: 6
She’s really annoyed my by sharing one of my favourite people to follow three_ina_row
Thankfully Kate hasn’t shared the follow on her stories or acknowledged it!
Is she back? She disappeared during a hen do after making a joke about having aids or something else in poor taste. I used to quite like her but think she turned into a bit of a knob

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she back? She disappeared during a hen do after making a joke about having aids or something else in poor taste. I used to quite like her but think she turned into a bit of a knob
Yeah she’s been back a little white. Seems to have toned things down quite a bit, I like her a lot now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.