Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think she’s pregnant what did I miss?
she was looking mega rough in her Instagram story the other day - she did say she had the cold but her recent radio silence may be because she’s suffering with HG again as she apparently went quiet on social media when she had it before? I also thought she strategically moved her camera away the other day so not to get her belly in shot...? I could be completely wrong there though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
she was looking mega rough in her Instagram story the other day - she did say she had the cold but her recent radio silence may be because she’s suffering with HG again as she apparently went quiet on social media when she had it before? I also thought she strategically moved her camera away the other day so not to get her belly in shot...? I could be completely wrong there though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to mention I can’t imagine things we’re doing rosy in their house after it all came out. They will defo have lost a fair amount of cash from it. Everyone loves a bandaid baby

I feel like if she was pregnant she would be telling everyone so that she could gain the sympathy vote early on and everyone will forget she’s a racist. I’m not convinced she is but I can see why you’d think that and she did story from bed again the other day

Reactions: 3
Why do people think she’s pregnant what did I miss?
Susie Verrill who is racist (lol just to get it up in the google searches as she will still not say sorry and is getting increasingly sassy with anyone who reminds her why IT IS A BIG DEAL) was also sharing about pampering products/self care which she did loads when she was preggerz with Rex. She also keeps saying she has better things to do (despite being at home during a pandemic) and explaining she hasn't storied for a a while (usually a matter of a few days) which I recall she did last time too. Also, can we just share our disappointment in every single influencer who spectacularly threw MOD under the bridge repeatedly (and she did offer an apology) but remain SILENT about Susie's comments and instead turn on tattlers as if we are actual morons. Except ofc kisscub who is the Queen!

Reactions: 13
Has kisscub said anything recently? Noandroblog called Susie out too so she’s one to still follow 😍😍

Reactions: 5
I just started a thread wondering about asking about disappeared instagrammers because I’ve just signed up again on insta and was looking for kisscub and thought I’d remembered her name wrong but then I searched her on here instead and found these replies. I hope she’s okay and just taking a break or something! I assumed she’d gone over the past few months because I haven’t been on there a while but is it more recent? I love how she doesn’t let these people get away with tit.

Susie Verrill who is racist (lol just to get it up in the google searches as she will still not say sorry and is getting increasingly sassy with anyone who reminds her why IT IS A BIG DEAL) was also sharing about pampering products/self care which she did loads when she was preggerz with Rex. She also keeps saying she has better things to do (despite being at home during a pandemic) and explaining she hasn't storied for a a while (usually a matter of a few days) which I recall she did last time too. Also, can we just share our disappointment in every single influencer who spectacularly threw MOD under the bridge repeatedly (and she did offer an apology) but remain SILENT about Susie's comments and instead turn on tattlers as if we are actual morons. Except ofc kisscub who is the Queen!
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was,way to take the heat off her for a bit

Hope racist Susie has her csection performed by an indian doctor after what she said. Im sure she won't mind the accent when it suits her. Such a vile little gremlin

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.