Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe no one is working at the moment to approve the comments šŸ˜‚ is it on their Facebook page?

Reactions: 4
Gleam (or whoever looks after Greg) did a fine job of keeping it out of the papers for as long as they did. Also note they didn't mention her Mark Duggan comments.

Reactions: 3
No 4 for Susie, there are racist tweets and tweets about children with disabilities and overweight people at the end of thread 2, we will try and repost them all here. If you have read the Daily Mail article there are more tweets here.

Here are a few and her Insta statement that was quickly deleted.

More of the tweets.
@admin Can these be "pinned" like you can do on twitter so they appear at the beginning of each thread?

I replied on the article twice in the end explaining that she also made derogatory remarks about disabled children, immigrants and her own neighbours. That she wasnā€™t a teenager finding her place in the world and as someone so media savvy she had no excuses.
DM hasnā€™t posted my comments??
I think they turned the comments off really quickly for some reason. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Thereā€™s 280 comments now so they have added more
I can see it when I search for the article but itā€™s slipped off the app totally - they just keep burying / blocking / deleting it donā€™t they. Itā€™s sickening!

Reactions: 1
There are quite a few "who's Greg Rutherford?" or "who are these people?" comments. Not quite the celebs they think they are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From what I can remember (having followed Susie on Twitter years ago) she always tried so hard to come across as a ā€œpersonalityā€ who was comedic, cutting in her ā€˜social commentaryā€™ because she was an ā€œintelligent womanā€ who worked at a LADZ mag. When in fact she was/is a racist, discriminatory and offensive bigot, which are all the worst possible attributes a human being can possess. Her approach here was to make herself feel more intelligent and informed than she was/is. Utter vile woman, then and now. Itā€™s one of the many reasons I stopped using Twitter - too many wallies competing to shout the loudest.
I hope she takes a big look at herself and re-evaluates her personality, opinions and behaviours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I still think it's game over for Susie in terms of any partnerships. I wouldn't buy anything she promotes, quite the opposite. And I have in the past!

Any company working with her can expect links to her tweets and non apology.

Reactions: 13
I tried to comment on DM about her tweets re Nelson Mandela and Trevor McDonald but my message wouldnā€™t send. The ones in the mail article are probably the mildest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.