Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it appears as though Greg isn’t going to address what’s been going.. funny that!
The more I see of him the more I think he’s a dick. He’s coming across even more disrespectful by just ignoring it! Has susie been on stories at all?

Reactions: 10
I guess he probably thinks that if he addresses it the it will actually be out there in the public domain and there will be nothing stopping anyone writing a story on it. It would probably garner more media attention if HE addresses it. Saying nothing in his mind means that it will all go away.

Except it won’t go away and he will be monitoring and deleting comments for a long time to come.

He’s making himself look more complicit by ignoring the situation. Don’t forget he too made comments on Twitter and he probably doesn’t want to draw attention to that either.

He’s also making it an even bigger elephant in the room by suddenly obscuring the boys faces with no mention why when neither of them have given two hoots about that before.

Reactions: 14
So it appears as though Greg isn’t going to address what’s been going.. funny that!
This smacks of ‘see - still getting collabs/ads, despite my fiancée Susie Verrill being a racist’... Will be interesting to see which brand he’s working with, and if they’re aware of what’s been going on!!

Reactions: 11
There are people who have shared the article on Twitter and tweeted Greg directly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I am now blocked by both, so I hope you tattlers will keep me updated on if or what they continue to post on Instagram. And I am intrigued to see if any companies will still want to work with them!

Reactions: 1
I tried to comment on DM about her tweets re Nelson Mandela and Trevor McDonald but my message wouldn’t send. The ones in the mail article are probably the mildest.
I feel that the article massively overlooks how much prejudice was expressed in those tweets- overweight people, disabled children, foreign people in general...

Reactions: 8
I can see it when I search for the article but it’s slipped off the app totally - they just keep burying / blocking / deleting it don’t they. It’s sickening!
i don’t think it slipping off the front page/app is anything sinister tbh. They’re not really a huge celeb couple, the sentiments are probably shared by the majority of readers, and the daily mail’s news cycle is pretty fast, and stories that don’t warrant follow ups will naturally drop off for fresh news.

if it had been reported at the time, it would have probably stayed up longer as they could have reported on the initial findings, then a follow up as more were found, then a story of her apology, then another one of her quitting SM, then her coming back…that would have kept stuff up more

Reactions: 5
Interestingly, I commented on Greg’s insta post from my personal work account (and got deleted and blocked) I hadn’t contacted Susie on that one so she would have been unaware of it, but they must be cross referencing as she has blocked it now too.

I was very polite in my message and asked him to explain why he was staying silent - they must be spending their lives monitoring these accounts to delete any reference to anything they don’t approve of.

Edited to say I commented on his insta post a few days ago but have only just noticed she blocked me as well.

Reactions: 6
Interestingly, I commented on Greg’s insta post from my personal work account (and got deleted and blocked) I hadn’t contacted Susie on that one so she would have been unaware of it, but they must be cross referencing as she has blocked it now too.

I was very polite in my message and asked him to explain why he was staying silent - they must be spending their lives monitoring these accounts to delete any reference to anything they don’t approve of.

Edited to say I commented on his insta post a few days ago but have only just noticed she blocked me as well.
I cannot fathom how they think this is okay, to just delete and block whenever someone asks for an explanation. Fair enough if they’re receiving abuse or being asked aggressively, but surely we have the right to politely query things we don’t agree with? Susie has always been an advocate (or so it appeared - clearly another lie) for healthy debate and encouraged followers to challenge her ideas in a polite and constructive way.

Reactions: 10
Not that he went anyway, because it was beneath them, but imagine her (or more likely Greg, because she can’t drive) dropping the kid off at school, what a walk of shame, how would you hold your head up high?!
Imagine if any of the staff there are not white, British and slim. Would make an interesting parent’s evening.
I’m cringing for them.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed Susie keeps sharing people/companies she follows and endorsing their products.
A fair few of the people or companies she is referring to are not acknowledging her endorsements.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed Susie keeps sharing people/companies she follows and endorsing their products.
A fair few of the people or companies she is referring to are not acknowledging her endorsements.
Does she not realise that no one will want to be linked to her name right now? 😂 If I had a company and she recommended me, I’d be furious right now.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise that no one will want to be linked to her name right now? 😂 If I had a company and she recommended me, I’d be furious right now.
It is so sad but I actually think you’re right - Susie doesn’t realise that.

Her ‘apology’ proves that she really hasn’t understood just how offensive those comments she made are.

Mix that in with Greg’s constant dismissal of addressing the elephant in the room, the pair of them scrambling to delete comments and desperately censoring Instagram - they’re trying to carry on as normal, which I think ultimately is really sad.

But Susie Verrill & her “close to the bone” comments are just part of her “crass sense of humour” I suppose... and don’t forget they weren’t as controversial then as they are today!

Reactions: 9
It is so sad but I actually think you’re right - Susie doesn’t realise that.

Her ‘apology’ proves that she really hasn’t understood just how offensive those comments she made are.

Mix that in with Greg’s constant dismissal of addressing the elephant in the room, the pair of them scrambling to delete comments and desperately censoring Instagram - they’re trying to carry on as normal, which I think ultimately is really sad.

But Susie Verrill & her “close to the bone” comments are just part of her “crass sense of humour” I suppose... and don’t forget they weren’t as controversial then as they are today!
And of course that’s WHETHER SHE SAID THEM OR NOT, remember!

Reactions: 5
She’s being quite sneaky setting herself to private though because people will be more reluctant to leave as they want to see what happens ‘next’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.