Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like racism and discrimination. Follow your dreams kids.

Let children be children. Half the problem here is that she wants them to be weird and wonderful. Weird and wonderful evolves through genuine interest, within. Not wished for. Hope she won't be disappointed if her boys are "normal".

Reactions: 9
If she’s pregnant she’s doing well to post anything at all!

I had horrific HG like she did and it was hands down the worst ever for every subsequent pregnancy. Not sure how it would be for her but ugh, horrific!

She’s definitely pregnant she looks bleeping horrendous I almost feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
So the woman who thinks it’s ok to tweet jokes about “starving African Children“ is now going to facilitate feeding - wait for it - hungry children! It may have been better to do this humbly and out with your very public platform. However I do believe people can change, none of us are perfect, I hope you can stop many children going without a hot meal every day.

Reactions: 7
(Excuse the blue light blocker)
But who says that the Conservative party are for everyone? Maybe I'm the ignorant one, or I don't spend much time around Tory supporters, but I've certainly not seen anyone arguing this fact?

Think she's pregnant too.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
(Excuse the blue light blocker)
But who says that the Conservative party are for everyone? Maybe I'm the ignorant one, or I don't spend much time around Tory supporters, but I've certainly not seen anyone arguing this fact?

Think she's pregnant too.
I assume this was a typo and she meant labour. Who were seen as the people’s party whereas conservatives were more elite.

Reactions: 1
C1B30034-CD1A-4269-B668-C87DF6D8D451.png

‘Some of you may want to unfollow me by the end of the day...’ no people don’t want to unfollow you cos you think kids who don’t have access to food in school holidays should have access to food. They unfollow you Susie because of your racist, zenophobic, ableist tweets that you haven’t officially said ‘sorry’ for.

Reactions: 19
So the woman who thinks it’s ok to tweet jokes about “starving African Children“ is now going to facilitate feeding - wait for it - hungry children!
She is such a hypocrite. Maybe cos it’s on trend and most other instahuns are doing the same

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How many clothes does she have to buy! It's constant. Gotta get that aff link dolla!!

Reactions: 2
How many clothes does she have to buy! It's constant. Gotta get that aff link dolla!!
I don’t think that she buys much of the stuff that she posts. She just does it for the money from the affiliate links which is shameful in the current climate.

Reactions: 3
Feeling sorry for the poor kids with no lunch
Whilst bragging about milo and rexy tottering into the bedroom for a pain au chocolat.
She's just horrific

Reactions: 7
Remember a while ago she was trying to buy less clothes because of the environmental impact? Now she’s flogging clothes to us like a market stall trader on speed. Make up your mind Susan, do you care about the environment or not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.