Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see it as I unfollowed her, but just reading about it is giving me the rage. The arrogance of her coming back and saying that stuff! Also, in the bio it still has gleam as her contact.... maybe they haven’t dropped her?!

Reactions: 3
Sorry had to convert it to super low quality!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Before the real her was unearthed I was guilty of liking her. Liked her dry humour, thought she came accross well generally. That apology though made me uncomfortable, she came across as very hard and like it was basically an apology through gritted teeth.
I was waiting for her to roll her eyes!🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Worst year of MY life. MY children MY MY MY

She's learned nothing. What a shame.

She's presenting as a victim.

Reactions: 36
So she’s gonna keep selling her kids out for dosh? Well I’m gonna stick around here then.

Reactions: 15
Christ, that was painful to watch. Thankfully she doesn’t have aspirations to become an actress because she is AWFUL. Completely scripted, none of that was written by her and she hadn’t even taken time to learn it by heart....
What a load of garbage.

Reactions: 26
Just a thought how has she received so many threats etc with her social media accounts inactive 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell that was terrible. So stilted and forced and she spoke more about herself and her suffering then the harm she has caused with her disgusting behaviour. I hope doesn’t try to blame us for the threats and photos

Reactions: 13
Sorry had to convert it to super low quality!
View attachment 151752
Thank you so much for posting it - I won’t worthy her by following again but I was curious as to how she explained it. I can sort of see why you might write down what you want to say, but bloody hell. I’d love a body language expert to analyse the eyes raised to the left and right constantly. She’s so defensive still! I don’t want to tear in to her (especially if she has had threats made to her kids) but, I dunno, it just falls short doesn’t it? Excuses and veiled justifications alongside a hefty dose of how tough this week has been for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure those comments were controversial 6/7 years ago. They arent just controversial because of the current climate.
Yes! By saying that she completely shows she doesn’t understand she did anything wrong in the first place! It wasn’t right then and it’s not right now. And I don’t give a duck if you were only ‘jesting’ about disabled children, it’s never been bleeping funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That sounded soooo genuine and from the heart... NOT!
It sounded like she was pissed off that she had to make the video. Susie, get off social media, get a real job, put some shoes on your kids, send them to school (when covid is over) and get on with your life quietly.

Reactions: 30
Bloody hell that was terrible. So stilted and forced and she spoke more about herself and her suffering then the harm she has caused with her disgusting behaviour. I hope doesn’t try to blame us for the threats and photos

No chance.

We just like to gossip.

No one here wishes harm on Rexy or Milo (or them) I can tell.

I just wish she'd used this time to break away from instamum life.

I don't get how she's not embarrassed by it and doesn't want a proper life/job

Reactions: 8
I actually thought she did the best in the situation. I guess it was scripted to make sure she shared the key points.

What she's said in the past is absolutely vile. But Instagram is her job, and she should be allowed the opportunity to learn and be better.

I also think that her realising the gravity of what she's said and publically acknowledging that will make others who think that their racist comments are 'innocuous' or 'i'm not racist i don't actually do it in a mean way' type-people will learn.

She's certainly no hero, but I think it's easy to point the finger elsewhere - yet all of us who are white really need to take a look at ourselves as we are ALL part of the problem in some way or another.
Yeah ok GLEAM, show yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She ends her speech by saying she is going to remain on Instagram but this is because she thinks it is an interesting learning tool and loves following accounts, listening to different points of view etc from it.
What I don’t get is when influencers make these huge duck ups - why they don’t just delete, leave forever and just have their own private normal accounts (like the rest of us mere mortals)
Why doesn’t she just stick to home renovation / bringing up her kids / a relatively normal life. What is this constant ongoing need for money / fame? I think it boils down to greed and self worth. Sad really
Also because she’s a massive narcissist and is addicted to the reflected glory and kiss-assing she receives on insta.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.