Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thought that Greg was going to address the situation in his stories today when he said that he hadn’t put up anymore bird stories... but of course no, more birds!

Is he really just never going to mention it? At some point one of them will do an ad which will subsequently get pulled and it will have to be addressed!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Susie’s back on the ‘gram, while Greg’s refusal to address it’s a sham.

Reactions: 32
New thread suggestion:

Racist tweets are how Suze gets her kicks
Meanwhile Greg rambles on about life with his chicks

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The sister in law has got some serious beef with Susies side of the family thats a pretty direct post! She seems ok ive followed her for a while but she might want to lay of the lip fillers thay look really uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
The sister in law has got some serious beef with Susies side of the family thats a pretty direct post! She seems ok ive followed her for a while but she might want to lay of the lip fillers thay look really uncomfortable
I’d love to know the full story. She must have some serious tea.
In other news, why does Greg insist on using such a ridiculous voice in his stories?! Literally makes me want to launch my phone at the wall. Grow up, speak normally, and please oh please find something interesting to say!!!

Reactions: 3
Are we allowed to talk about her now? At the beginning of this post we were asked not to. Anyway I admired the ex sis in law at first for calling it out but as time went on it’s clear to see she’s a bit of a fame bleep. Greg is an actual embarrassment I have second hand cringe

Reactions: 1
Thread #4 suggestion:

Forget that Susie’s tweets are racist, ableist & full of hate, because here comes Greg with another chick update.

Good point re full name, edit:

Nevermind Susie Verrill’s tweets are racist, ableist & full of hate, because here comes Greg Rutherford with another chick update.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but the sis in law is beggy mitchell. Think she's definitely in it for the fame - funny how much she 'bleeping hates' them all and wants to disassociate herself from them but still has Verill as her username. Yawn. Also off topic but couldn't help but lol that she hid the face of her child off to school but you can clearly see the name of the school - safeguarding at it's height!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Susie is a bit of a pain to have as a sister in law but there’s a whiff of sour grapes about it too. It must be a bit irritating when your sister in law and her partner are the golden couple of the family with the wealth and status etc. And Suzie’s general bad attitude won’t help matters...
I don’t get the impression that Suzie and Greg are well off enough to look after their extended families financially so I reckon there will be some comparison and bad feeling going on there.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Susie is a bit of a pain to have as a sister in law but there’s a whiff of sour grapes about it too. It must be a bit irritating when your sister in law and her partner are the golden couple of the family with the wealth and status etc. And Suzie’s general bad attitude won’t help matters...
I don’t get the impression that Suzie and Greg are well off enough to look after their extended families financially so I reckon there will be some comparison and bad feeling going on there.
I think that’s an accurate summary. I remember when they got married Susie only posted a photo of her brother rather than the classic ‘just married’ both of them shot, captioned something along the lines of ‘my baby brother got married aww’ either way it’s never nice feeling envious of someone your related too, so hopefully Sophie is happier now on her own. I recently saw she gets on really well with her ex now and it’s all water under the bridge so I hope it stays that way for their children’s sakes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.