Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeekypeaky

Ah thank you! Gosh, speechless.
What was her first statement on the matter she references? Sorry catching up - only because I was looking for her on Insta, saw account was deleted and then came to find the explanation here!!

Reactions: 1

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
What are the legalities of setting up an instagram account with all the screenshots on, then tagging Greg, Gleam, daily mail, sun and every other person who is complicit in protecting Susie with their silence?
Would Susie have ownership of her own words, could it be classed as her intellectual property? There could potentially be some ways you could get into trouble sharing it.

Bojolover

Susie actually appeared on Anna Williamson’s previous podcast, ‘Breaking Mum and Dad’. I remember it vividly as it was basically comparing who had the most traumatic birth story.
She also interviewed MOD and FOD but still talked about what happened

Charlotteep

She hasn’t apologised, genuinely apologised, that video tonight was a PR campaign, the language she used wasn’t Susie vocabulary. It was clearly written for her to protect her brand.

She hasn’t learnt anything, when she was called out she suggested that she had made a couple of inappropriate jokes not a string of tweets over years that insulted a number of groups of people.

Additionally if my family were threatened, in the way she suggested I would walk away from social media rather than take the risk (am not condoning any threatening behaviour) I know I would. She just wants the free regatta coats and funky leggings.
I understand your point entirely, and although I disagree with some posts (not the context as you’re all right to be angry but the way people go about it) maybe I am genuinely just being naive in thinking that people like her can change because who on earth wouldn’t feel remorseful for those posts...her future actions will only prove me right or wrong and I hope it’s not the latter. I will stand by the point that she’s quite possibly a narcissist so won’t ever outwardly show any type of empathy that normal people would expect in this situation.

Yes she certainly seems to have got away with her horrendous comments and subsequent arrogant behaviour for now 😏 Though I suppose she has only come back to Instagram for future earnings (despite what she says 😂), so time will tell whether brands will still work with her when presented with all the terrible things she said, and the world’s worst ‘apology’.
She’s only got away with it if she/they can continue to make bags of money from it and get loads of freebies, and I’m sceptical about that. Even if Gleam have managed to keep it out of the papers, I’m sure a lot of brands will be reluctant to work with her after this, because firstly the tweets are HORRIFIC, and secondly the backlash they’ll get from collaborating with her won’t be worth their while!

Haha, yes, probably sat with her thesaurus 😂
I really hope so. And even for Greg they don’t now come across as the nice family package now.
Just wish it had made the papers!

Shropshiremum

There don’t appear to be any comments on Greg’s recent Instagram post about any of this. Are all his followers on board with his fiancé’s racist behaviour? Or do we think he is hitting delete on any comments that make reference to it?

I can’t see her on the Gleam website again? She was added back on wasn’t she? I’m confused!
Yes,she’s gone off there again. And removed from her bio. Wonder what’s going on. Maybe she’s been ‘let go’. Have any of the other gleam clientsspoken out about her? I don’t follow any of them.

Last edited: