Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggyMay

When I searched it came up susie was still following her, but candice wasn't in her followers list? I think there is some cookie delay though, as some searches say noandro is still following her, but others say she isn't, and her IG post tonight implies she's not wanting to follow
Candice is in our mutuals. So Candice is still following her and so is Papa B. Candice did mention that she's not going to completely write off people who seem to be progressing since racist pasts. Who knows maybe she'll unfollow her after that shit apology

MaggyMay

She’s only small but Hannah Spannah said something when Susie and Meldrum did a runner and she’s just put something up about her coming back. Kisscub has too.....
Hannah spannah sounds like an idiot. People seem to only be saying stuff today because a couple of others have. I think it's pathetic

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
This actually makes me really uncomfortable. We wouldn’t dream of criticising a black Influencer for not calling out Susie’s behaviour, we’re in agreement that it’s not their responsibility to ‘fix’ a system they didn’t create. Why should we expect the mothers of disabled children/those with disabilities themselves to expend their energy correcting and educating people’s ignorance when it comes to disabilities?
Hi, my comment was in reference to the racism as these been very vocal about BLM and having the uncomfortable conversations you don’t want to have etc. I totally see your point but just wanted to clarify I’m disappointed she didn’t practice what she has been preaching.

Twirlypoo

Was she put back on the gleam roster on the website?

Has anyone has their follow request accepted? It wouldn’t surprise me if she has lost more followers but doesn’t look like as many people because she slowly accepts her requests to cover the difference missing
I can’t see her on the Gleam website again? She was added back on wasn’t she? I’m confused!

Kvothe

I think someone somewhere is working very hard to keep it out of the mainstream press. BrummyMummyof2 was in the papers when she made her DV jokes, she has 111k followers. Susie closed her account with 125k, Greg has 162k- plus he has some fame away from insta even if Susie doesnt. So this must be being seriously hushed up.
I noticed the edit on Greg Rutherford’s Wiki has disappeared - again.

Attachments

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
@Starsanddaggers Fair point, and although I see it may have come across as so, there is no speculation on my part as it’s not something I’ve ever thought might be happening in all my years of following both of their social media. They have always seemed genuinely happy to me and well matched. Just the wording of the person who said she depends on him made my neck prickle on a personal level. Happy to delete previous comment if needed?

I don’t think Greg is very bright.

I think they are both missing parental figures and maybe that’s why Suzie has the overly aggressive I know best attitude about everything as a defence mechanism.
This is such a great point!

The more I think about it. Although she was clearly reading from something I think she might have written it herself. I mean if not what is she paying for? It was defensive, smug (which we expect from her anyway) but that bit about... Sorry I can't do that? Playing the victim, no apology etc. Surely nobody has told her to do this? The apology wreaks of her and her arrogant style. Maybe she has been dropped.
I’d say that’s the only way she’s written it herself, because if she had done it all off her back without running the statement past them then she’d be really in danger of being dropped.