Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Because she never sticks at anything!! Several times she has announced that she’s having lessons (again) or doing an intensive course, but she either fails her test each time and doesn’t admit to it, or she just gives up and moves onto the next whim.
She regularly makes big announcements of something she’s started (learning to drive, writing a book, doing frequent lives/quizzes/competitions with Greg on Insta etc), but then it’s never heard of again.
Ahhh OK, thanks

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I can’t say I’m surprised that all those influencers that said they had unfollowed her actually haven’t. Disappointed yes, but not surprised at all.
Is that because she’d shut down her account when they said that so ‘technically’ couldn’t unfollow her? Be interesting to see if in a day or two they have unfollowed now her account is back. But if they said that pre her shutting down her account then it really shows how performative their posts were doesn’t it.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member

Found that article! Looking at the comments a lot of people had her sussed back then and it sounds like she was still being unpleasant, sarcastic and generally feeling superior on social media at the time.
That article makes me feel sick 🤮 it actuality says under one pic greg and his mummy blogger love 🤢🤢

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Fair enough 😊. I agree, I don’t want to ruin their lives. I’m personally affected by some of the things she said and would like a valid explanation. Burying the story isn’t acceptable (to me). There’s an opportunity for education here and it hasn’t been taken.
This sentiment is exactly what I was agreeing with. If my "you said it perfectly" comment didn't come off clearly because I didn't add the words "I think" then I don't know what to say. Aren't all our comments opinions?

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
But my point is have you seen the daily mail side bar, there’s articles about people who haven’t even appeared on ridiculous programs like the only way is Essex for years and still get article space.
Greg is an ex Olympian with an MBE and What’s happening with BLM, this story has 100% been squashed by gleam I imagine.

Yes, thats on Susie's unethical head.

Everyone hates her now. And they all hate her even more for NOT being in the papers

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Was she put back on the gleam roster on the website?

Has anyone has their follow request accepted? It wouldn’t surprise me if she has lost more followers but doesn’t look like as many people because she slowly accepts her requests to cover the difference missing

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’ve noticed her best place, holier than thou, Anna #ad Williamson has distanced herself from the racist twunt.

Susan was very keen to crawl up her arse at any opportunity beforehand