Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vee6

VIP Member
I can’t see their relationship lasting now. He’s ego is ridiculous and will want to carry on being in the spot light as much as he can. Susie racist tweets is washed up now.

Reactions: 1

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
She posted that one ☝ but came back the next day with this one...then deleted.
Underneath each apology was a plethora of her followers telling her how brave she was and that loads of people have said things in the past. SV had suggested she made a couple of dodgy jokes...not the quantity of horrid tweets, it was down played.
To be fair I actually thought this was a better apology.
If it was genuine and I hope it was.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh Susie thinks going private for her children’s schooling will be the way forward.

Milton Keynes’ private schools aren’t great especially compared with the schools in west MK (not that they would be in catchment). So most people who send their children to private school in MK try and get them to private schools in Bedford. The best ones are all Harper Trust schools and they are really against kids being taken out of school for holiday etc. It’s definitely not the case that if you pay for it you can take the kids out when you want!

Yeah not from MK but the kids I know who are in private don't take random time out

They use the school holidays.

They take education mega seriously .

It's like they acknowledge the fact that they are wealthy enough to pay more and go out of school holidays.

Why don't Susie and Greg go in school holidays? Anyone know?

Wonder what will happen???

Rosie878

VIP Member
I’m sure Susie is a bit of a pain to have as a sister in law but there’s a whiff of sour grapes about it too. It must be a bit irritating when your sister in law and her partner are the golden couple of the family with the wealth and status etc. And Suzie’s general bad attitude won’t help matters...
I don’t get the impression that Suzie and Greg are well off enough to look after their extended families financially so I reckon there will be some comparison and bad feeling going on there.

Notsurereally

Btw Potatopatato aka Susie
Why like my post?
(said in Susie's cbeebies voice)

"buses are for poor people. Duh"

I get the bus .

Good grief.

I actually watched that from behind my fingers. Cringe. And she doesn't look too comfortable. Why is she leaning away from him like that?

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Careful, she gets turned on when you mention her. There’ll be endless stories about how she’s thrilled the “tattle trolls” mentioned her 😂

She's
Who even IS this jumped up prick?

Some lady who's got two cute little boys but they aren't quite to susies fashionable standsrds
Orbyn has met Susie probably 2-3 times. I’m sure of this. Not prepared to give myself away further.
She creams herself because she met Nigella once and they talk on Twitter. It’s sad.

Poor thing

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Oi Milton Keynes is lovely 🤣
Gosh.
If they don't see Greg's mk based family anymore.
Don't have friends there.
Why on earth did they move to just outside Milton Keynes? All that way from the sea/mountains/national forests/historical cities.

Don't get me wrong I know there's some pretty places there......
But when you could live anywhere ?

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Are we allowed to talk about her now? At the beginning of this post we were asked not to. Anyway I admired the ex sis in law at first for calling it out but as time went on it’s clear to see she’s a bit of a fame whore. Greg is an actual embarrassment I have second hand cringe

Mods said it was unfair to talk about her with everything she has going on. Her thread picked up speed around the time of the fundraisers when she was really battling with continuing healthcare so they said it wouldn't be fair to criticise her on top of that
Ah, ok. Thanks!