Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Interesting how it’s now made The Mail after a couple of weeks. Maybe Gleam did drop her afterall and now she has nowhere to hide.

Reactions: 1

HannahBandana

When I googled Susie Verrill tweets it showed up as the 4th link.

It’s definitely online otherwise i wouldn’t have been able to find it and post the link here! 😂

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Just seen Susie's SIL has changed her surname and posted that she is no longer allowed to share her children's faces on insta. This whole debacle proves money = power and that EVERYTHING Susie has ever posted/storied about equality, inclusion, etc. was A LIE. This thread doesn't appear at all if you google Susie Verill; she is literally paying off/threatening everyone to protect herself. That whole 'I have been racist/I am racist' palava was just another publicity stunt because she thought it looked like sooo woke to call out her own prejudices.
Seems a bit "look at me!" to me, there are plenty of photos of her kids still on her grid.

Long time lurker here but has anyone considered making a Facebook post so it can be shared or even a tik tok if anyone uses it that can be shared etc so that her precious management cant make them magically disappear as quickly ?

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I’m not familiar with the account but apparently josieldn had an apology recently but a quick skim of her account it’s business as usual. Anyone know what happened and how come her followers let her move on quicker that Susan?

Tothemoonandback

Just select ‘most liked posts’ at the top of this thread , her tweets are screenshotted one or two down in that.
That post you're referring to only shows small selection of the tweets but it's a start at least 👍. We have never managed to get all her tweets posted together in one place.

xoxo-gossipgurl

I think they’ll drop her. Surely there won’t be anyone who will want to work with her apart from companies of teeth whitening kits and herbal tea. Who is Greg signed with? Have they got separate management companies?
I believe so according to Instagram

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Was this the comment she made about rose wine? Someone who’s username was something to do with rose wine sent her a message about the boys - possibly because she was letting them run around barefoot or allowing them to play on the builders equipment- I can’t remember- anyway she made a sly dig about it and then was like “oh yeah, and rose wine is fucking shit” or words to that effect......

she’s a total dick.
I remember that! And I only drink Rose, so SV can bugger off!

Kvothe

I’ve woken up this morning, and still can’t believe she, (and her PR team) think that’s an acceptable ‘apology’. The lack of labelling the story in highlights (thank you for the screenshot) just further reinforces this was nothing more than a PR exercise in damage limitation for brand Susie. I get the majority of people in the influencer world are narcissists etc but how does this genuinely sit with BIPOC influencers on Gleam’s roster? Is it just another example of white privilege prevailing?

I was explaining the video to my partner last night (he occasionally asks what’s going on in the Tattle world) he couldn’t understand how she was dismissing the tweets with ‘whether I did or didn’t...’ when they’re all documented here, let alone so many of us saw them before she closed her Twitter down. Then her making out it was performative, steeped in sarcasm, implying it wasn’t considered offensive at the time etc - went back and showed him the full range of tweets people had helpfully screenshot here and he said she was delusional - that it was very clearly offensive to publish those tweets at the time and wasn’t a widely acceptable view only 6/7 years ago. He also said that it isn’t a defence to say/imply ‘oh at the time it was Ok’ as it diminishes the impact it has on those targeted.

Susie had a real opportunity here to put her money where her mouth is in regards to apologising and taking ownership - more so given how she piled in on MOD and was virtue signalling last week. She really could have dismantled it, demonstrated some of the learning she says she’s doing. But instead she centred herself in it, played the victim, downplayed the severity of her tweets and never actually said sorry once. Let alone how it came across as insincere and arrogant at times - she kind of confirmed Instagram is more important than genuinely learning/growing as a person. I just don’t buy that she’s taking the time to genuinely educate herself when the whole video is just a further example of white privilege. It also just smacks of cancelling any criticism - I imagine anyone who DMs her offering a different opinion on her video will just be deleted/blocked won’t they?
This 🙌🏾
Has anyone tried to contact her on Instagram to discuss her ... statement?

Peanut0205

I noticed that early, random video of her just hovering the phone above some flower potion making or something. Felt a bit staged to me 😬

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I love this, perfect response in my book.
We should always fight back against racism but the language she frequently uses in her posts is absolutely disgusting and things like this tik tok just shows a complete lack of education. Also I have absolutely no idea what she’s done to her face.

MaggyMay

She is still following candice

Candice is not following her

There are still some higher profile people following her. Will be interesting to see their stories and reactions

I think she got too many other people to write that speech, it wasn't her, it wasn't natural. I also think she missed the biggest word of all. Sorry.

I do believe the threats and DMs. I've seen what horror people can write in them. I also think that people found that dog post in Facebook and reshared it, not that it was the first time as it was in April, but that so many people sent it to her she realised how easily accessible stuff like that was

A private account with 124k followers will be unusual. How would that work with ads? I'm presuming not. I wonder how she will go forwards. Will she just read and learn or will she post a lot?
Candice is still following her

• Sad