Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
PR campaign? Just because I’m disagreeing with how people are going about this, DOESNT mean I’m trying to make excuses for her so please don’t confuse that. Remember this is still a person that’s the point I’m trying to get across - she clearly didn’t think about others when she posted insensitive tweets but surely we should all know better? I just don’t feel posting a hate campaign against her is getting anywhere, constructive criticism yes but this just seems to go further than that. I’ve simply tried to see it from the other side and that what if maybe, just maybe she genuinely is taking actions to educate herself and is not the same person she was?
Perhaps she needs to show rather than tell if so.

Reactions: 1

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I don't see the point. Any Influencer who has a negative story in the DM the comments are always moderated so they never let any negative comments through only ones defending the Influencer!

Candace Braithwaite i presume?

Ah no sorry I thought your were poor patrol not poopypants

My bad xx so tired. Got a newborn

Kvothe

Ah thank you! Gosh, speechless.
What was her first statement on the matter she references? Sorry catching up - only because I was looking for her on Insta, saw account was deleted and then came to find the explanation here!!
You can see the first one if you look at the comment above where LennyBriscoe has quoted me. I attached a screenshot to my last post.

Emily1002

So basically she’s done lots of big 💩💩💩 everywhere and just like her dogs do, she’s kicked back a massive pile of rose petals over them to cover her tracks. By removing the I am a racist post and not clearly labelling the ‘apology’ stories in highlights, when a potential advertiser does a sweep of her insta and online footprint, they won’t see any of this controversy. Anything to protect the brand hey 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope it’s worth it in the long run Susan.
What happened to mrs meldrum channel? Once it was on off then on then off? Have I missed something? I can’t find the thread x

MaggyMay

tattle doesn't show up on first google page at all now. how have they managed that..? hardly owning her mistakes is she