Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limetree

Susie did address the fitness holiday.... In stories, quite a while ago. She said they’d decided to not go ahead as they had concerns about the set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Peachesplease

I've tried to find the Stacey Dooley documentary on the saccone jolys and can't find it - it may not be available but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. I've tried iPlayer and you tube.

Squirrelfriends

Just hopped on this thread as SV was mentioned in another thread. Had to comment and ask if you're name is from The King Killer Chronicles? They're my all time favourite books and I don't know anyone else who's read them so I got a little excited 😅
Sorry to derail, will continue to catch up the SV tea! Vile woman 😔

• Heart

Twirlypoo

Has Gi Fletcher said anything yet? I think they were buddies, she definitely appeared on the happy mum, happy baby podcast...
I feel like a fb stalker, but GI Fletcher also still a Facebook friend - as was Steph from don’t buy me flowers.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
They obviously aren't happy here.
Cut ties with family.
No friends.
Dwindling careers so doing adverts for jelly for income.
Not happy with school.
House still not finished.
Maybe America is the answer x
Agree, they don't have much keeping them here at all now.

MaggyMay

They've changed the first google images you see too. I didn't know it could be curated like that

éman

I was a little baffled by why the Duggan tweets had been included until I got to the last bit of them.