Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how it works at Gleam? Are they more likely to attempt to manage this as a PR crisis, or drop her?

Reactions: 2

waywithwords

Does anyone listen to LuAnna the podcast? It’s Louisa zissmman and Anna but they’ve called MOD in the past and love this sort of thing and aren’t shy.. worth emailing them?
Susie actually appeared on Anna Williamson’s previous podcast, ‘Breaking Mum and Dad’. I remember it vividly as it was basically comparing who had the most traumatic birth story.

Reactions: 1
Hmm she still has gleam on her bio.

Wonder if she'll be accepting new followers?

Does this mean Greg is going to speak up in her defence as well do you think? 👀

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I bet Greg and Susie won’t start posting on insta again until one of the boys birthday, it would be pretty bad for people to write negative stuff on a toddlers birthday post. My son was born just before her second, so I know it must be coming up soon...let’s see.
Or she could just turn off comments? Doubt she’ll do that though as brands won’t find her half as appealing if followers (customers!) don’t have the ability to comment on her posts and as we all know, with the vast majority of these influencers, they’re only on social media to make money from it and brag about their ‘perfect’ lives 😏

Does anyone follow the actress Florence Pugh on Instagram, she made some mistakes regarding cultural appropriation a few years ago. Her statement is how you apologise. Really want to tag Susie Ferral in it and tell her to take note

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
That was a very karen from Croydon apology. Completely bizarre and passive aggressive. With full face of makeup. She must earn a fair whack from it if she's trying this hard to salvage an INSTAGRAM PAGE. Bye Susan.
I’ve got to admit, I kept getting distracted by her perfect brows.

• Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
Would Mafia Gleam be doing such a big clean up job if they didn’t think they could still make money out of her??