Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is he digging foundations, by himself, by hand, in the summer? Money that tight, Greg?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gregler Bing
"I've been really busy this week let me show you my holes"..
Bloody creep.

Also for someone whose fiance/kids/dogs have had death threats he sure seems unbothered and busy.

Urgh he really is creepy with absolutely no personality.

Gutted susan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also for someone whose fiance/kids/dogs have had death threats he sure seems unbothered and busy.
Why does he not seem affected by the fact that threats have apparently been made towards his wife and children's lives?!! People know where they live from simply seeing them on social media and from the dog walk post on Facebook. Makes me sick to think about the risk they are taking for the sake of getting some random ADs for biscuits or those oh so cool kids leggings.
MOD and FOD are the same but at least they haven't had threats made towards them as far as I know.
I would be off all social media before you could blink if that was me (not that my kids are even featured on social media).
Money and fame obsessed and very dim pair.

Reactions: 9
She has changed her bio and removed the reference to being a ‘modern mama blogger’ and that it’s ‘as wanky as it sounds’. I’m sure her bio description has been commented on earlier in the thread - hi Susie, good to know you are still reading 👋🏻 I don’t understand why you would go to the bother of updating it when you have made your account private?
Good to know she can also afford to buy clothes she is never going to wear whereas most of us just make do with what we have got - can’t believe the entitlement and spoiled brattishness of it all. Have you ever considered the environment Susie? Being so wasteful isn’t something I would brag about these days, particularly when it the first impression being made 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh my that bio is horribly contrived. It doesn’t flow at all, which for a writer is an interesting one. The travel thing always amused me, they never leave MK other than for Arizona - 2 bland places.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to know she can also afford to buy clothes she is never going to wear whereas most of us just make do with what we have got - can’t believe the entitlement and spoiled brattishness of it all. Have you ever considered the environment Susie? Being so wasteful isn’t something I would brag about these days, particularly when it the first impression being made 🙄
Wow. Once again getting the tone completely wrong. It would be bad enough at the best of times, but currently? While literally hundreds of thousands of people are out of work, struggling to feed their kids and pay bills, and all whilst being terrified of contracting a deadly virus? Is she really that blind to it, or just arrogant and ego-centric?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking at her new bio reminded me - pre racist/ableist/everything-ist tweets, one of the reasons she started annoying me and I stopped following.

She would flake out of EVERYTHING. The brand stuff she would have to do, hardly ‘work’ - probably some great stuff most of us would love the opportunity to do - she would drop out every single time. Once or twice I can understand- but this was repeatedly.

She would never hold down a job in the real world.

Reactions: 12
Looking at her new bio reminded me - pre racist/ableist/everything-ist tweets, one of the reasons she started annoying me and I stopped following.

She would flake out of EVERYTHING. The brand stuff she would have to do, hardly ‘work’ - probably some great stuff most of us would love the opportunity to do - she would drop out every single time. Once or twice I can understand- but this was repeatedly.

It was mentioned up thread. Hi Susie! Don't read tattle eh?

Do you remember when she went skiing? It was another thing she did to please Greg I think, but she didn't give that a fair go either. But she liked choosing ski outfits obv.

Reactions: 2
Blown away that at 32 she thinks it’s ok to me a perennial letdown.

“Plan bailer” simply a euphemism for “happy to let people down”.

Also ‘introvert’, I’ve seen so many of these influencers give it the “I’m actually a real introvert”, or “I’m a shy extrovert”. They are desperate to share their lives, talk absolute tit on stories, be everyone’s ‘internet friend’- the absolute opposite of their claims!

Reactions: 10
Wow. Once again getting the tone completely wrong. It would be bad enough at the best of times, but currently? While literally hundreds of thousands of people are out of work, struggling to feed their kids and pay bills, and all whilst being terrified of contracting a deadly virus? Is she really that blind to it, or just arrogant and ego-centric?
Not to mention that a part of the BLM movement altho perhaps not as publicised is fast fashion. There are many great accounts on insta looking at big clothing brands and how they sustain systemic racism in their systems by buying cheaply from other countries where workers are mostly non-white and work in horrific conditions. Surprised SV hasn’t thought to co opt that but I guess doing Sunday night affiliate swipe ups for horrible boots takes precedent.

To give her a spoonful of potential fairness on this one, it could be anxiety or panic attacks. I have been there and it results in a lot of last min cancellations.

Reactions: 4
She’s removed Lois @Gleam from her bio too. I actually went onto Lois insta account and commented on the black square she posted saying it felt a bit hypocritical of her to do that when she was actively burying stories about Susie Verrills racist tweets. The comment was up there 2 days, but I just checked and she’s taken down the black square post now..... so I guess not hypocritical any more, just openly not giving a tit!

On the plus side, I contacted a few of the big name accounts and asked why they were still following her. Some really lovely people got back to me and were mostly unaware, and then horrified. I won’t spend my money with businesses that are still affiliated with her (or anyone else who’s values I feel are totally at odds with mine!) and I make no secret of that.

Reactions: 20
Also lolling at the travel part.

Amazed that the Yes Mum still follows her, given her massive virtue signalling over MoD.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she ought to steer clear of all race-related content now. We know the truth, and anything she posts is making a mockery of the whole situation.

Reactions: 18
Oh my that bio is horribly contrived. It doesn’t flow at all, which for a writer is an interesting one. The travel thing always amused me, they never leave MK other than for Arizona - 2 bland places.
Howling at this because it’s absolutely true. Maybe they just really like grid road systems? And, er, roundabouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wonder what state their house was in for them to sell their souls promoting all those ads and their renovation seems to have been going on forever!

Reactions: 3
She's still not able to read the room. Introverts don't exploit their children. And wasting money on non essentials not exactly appealing to the liberal, eco friendly, thoughtful audience she seems to crave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.