Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their priority right now must be to protect Greg's earning potential at all costs. She has deleted everything and can vanish into obscurity as she doesnt appear to be very well known in her own right. He is keeping silent and deleting like mad whatever comments he's getting. If the Daily Fail etc never pick this up, and he keeps quiet long enough, will they "get away" with it?? MoDs detractors came after FoD big time, still are, but Greg appears more likeable than Simon Hooper could ever hope to be and has legit achievements under his belt (having 4 daughters and monetizing their childhoods is definitely NOT the same as being a high achieving sportsman).
The issue will be when he does his next TV gig- he won't be able to police the comments on a TV companies insta. Or his next big affiliation...People WILL comment, and companies need to be seen to act.

Reactions: 8
Someone has posted screenshots of kisscub’s stories on twitter. It’s well hidden though amongst some comments and I don’t think many people will see it. They’ve done very well at keeping it all under wraps.

Edit: just noticed the person that tweeted it spelt her name incorrectly which is why it doesn’t show up if you search her name.

Reactions: 2
Depends what Greg comes back with - will it be a hairband post a la FOD?!

I bet Susie is hating being mentioned in the same breath as MOD! But just like MOD, she's done. At least MOD had a job to fall back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The block/delete culture, shutting people down, blocking accounts, RESTRICTING (something I didn’t even know existed) and silencing people in general on IG is worse than it ever has been and that’s the main reason that Tattle exists in the first place isn’t it ?
If her PR company are asking her to do this then it’s even more disgusting.
Freedom of speech doesn’t apply in the online world it seems.
And IG just seems to enable silencing.

I don’t agree that everything written on Tattle is always civilised but I do see some really well written, important points being made across the forums that wouldn’t see the light of day elsewhere.

I have had perfectly nicely put comments deleted on IG, I’ve been restricted and then blocked, blocked on what’s app and an entire situation that was about me & the way I had been made to feel, completely swept under the carpet to the point that it’s all completely gone away like it (I) never even happened.

The only thing that couldn’t be controlled was my stories and then if I dared to speak it was called a witch hunt over and over again or I’m trolling. The terms are so overused they’ve lost all meaning.

My name is still dragged through the mud at any given opportunity, my account given out time and time again, even as recent as a few weeks ago re an Engagement that I supposedly revealed (untrue) - all because I told this person I didn’t like the way I was treated and whilst I would never cry mental health or witch hunt it comes to a point that any truth that I, being a smaller account trying to speak will just get drowned out and can be replaced with literally any narrative they choose.

I think that’s why Tattle exists.

And Ive noticed over the last few days so many ‘new members’.

Maybe people are just a bit over being shut down and brushed off by the bigger accounts who are afraid of letting their comments section get too messy.

It seems it’s just got to be all love all the time, or your comments are just not welcome.

It’s tiring.

We can all be labelled as bullies for asking relevant questions by the people who make the most noise and demand the most attention, yet when they do it it’s ok...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The block/delete culture, shutting people down, blocking accounts, RESTRICTING (something I didn’t even know existed) and silencing people in general on IG is worse than it ever has been and that’s the main reason that Tattle exists in the first place isn’t it ?

I don’t agree that everything written on Tattle is always civilised but I do see some really well written, important points being made across the forums that wouldn’t see the light of day elsewhere.

I have had perfectly nicely put comments deleted on IG, I’ve been restricted and then blocked, blocked on what’s app and an entire situation that was about me & the way I had been made to feel, completely swept under the carpet to the point that it’s all completely gone away like it (I) never even happened.

The only thing that couldn’t be controlled was my stories and then if I dared to speak it was called a witch hunt over and over again or I’m trolling. The terms are so overused they’ve lost all meaning.

My name is still dragged through the mud at any given opportunity, my account given out time and time again, even as recent as a few weeks ago re an Engagement that I supposedly revealed (untrue) - all because I told this person I didn’t like the way I was treated and whilst I would never cry mental health or witch hunt it comes to a point that any truth that I, being a smaller account trying to speak will just get drowned out and can be replaced with literally any narrative they choose.

Maybe people are just a bit over being shut down and brushed off by the bigger accounts who are afraid of letting their comments section get too messy.

It seems it’s just got to be all love all the time, or your comments are just not welcome.

It’s tiring.

We can all be labelled as bullies for asking relevant questions by the people who make the most noise and demand the most attention, yet when they do it it’s ok...
I’m a new member and what finally drove me to make an account, rather than just read through occasionally, was seeing the issues with large accounts that seem to have no one to hold them accountable. It does also seem to be getting worse as more people have turned their IG into a money-making enterprise

Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed that if you googled her name these forums don’t come up first like they did the other day ...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that if you googled her name these forums don’t come up first like they did the other day ...

Just looked too. The other day is was Tattle for the first 3 or 4 realists, now it’s sitting about 7th! How do they do this?!

Awkward for Rosie Ramsey that she has a long post on her grid from Sept 2019 about how lovely Susie is and how much she can relate to her 😬 She’s been silent on the matter since the tweets were revealed.

I think she jointly set up the fund raiser with Susie Vile for TNM.

Wow wearing nice clothes being something you admire in some one .
Also Susie doesn't give a tit about the poor ethnic minority that would have made her Zara clothes. (Yes Susie , Zara are a terrible company for workers rights....Google it)

What a world. Where "she wears nice clothes" being a key quality point in liking a person.

Says it all.

Reactions: 3
This is a direct slap in the face to any movement for equality. Racism is allowed to be pushed under the carpet in our culture - it’s disgusting, but a fact.
They’re doing everything they can to smooth over what Susie Verrill chose to publicly say. Anyone who spouts such heinous views should be held accountable, learn/educate themselves then move forward.

• Heart
Racism is allowed to be pushed under the carpet in our culture

And this is why we are still here, hundreds of years later. Gleam are effectively hiding racism.

I also believe that the press are not going after white individuals at the moment as they want the protestors to be the issue.

Last edited:
How is it that Gleam are able to silence the press on this? I know she's not mega famous but Greg is a very well known name and people WOULD want to know about this. It is news. Far more minor things are reported about these days. We're in the middle of a massive anti-racist movement so it's hardly not relevant. I just don't get what they do to make this go away, why is it allowed?

Reactions: 10
How is it that Gleam are able to silence the press on this? I know she's not mega famous but Greg is a very well known name and people WOULD want to know about this. It is news. Far more minor things are reported about these days. We're in the middle of a massive anti-racist movement so it's hardly not relevant. I just don't get what they do to make this go away, why is it allowed?
It's blowing my mind, and I'm really losing faith in the whole thing tbh

Would Mafia Gleam be doing such a big clean up job if they didn’t think they could still make money out of her??

Reactions: 1
I think the point people are missing is that gleam probably pay the Daily Fail to write stories on these nobodies. Sadly investigative journalism is a dying art nowadays. Where she has appeared before it’s fully orchestrated by her management, it’s not like they are camped outside their place to take pictures of them out of choice.... same with all the z listers!

• Heart
Just looked too. The other day is was Tattle for the first 3 or 4 realists, now it’s sitting about 7th! How do they do this?!
Not to get political but this is literal analytics manipulation. That bonkers interview where Boris Johnson talked about making painted buses out of wine crates was likely done so that when you Google "Boris Johnson bus" it comes out with him talking about his madcap hobby instead of the NHS lie on the bus.

@Senmum I don't know your story as I have largely stayed away from influencer community until now, but you make some great points. People have had enough. They have had enough of glossy white middle-class people flogging shite and taking no accountability, not to mention the fact that their glossy handpicked pics and stories give so many families (and particularly mothers) the feeling like they are failing. There absolutely has to be accountability for what the influencer culture has become.

Reactions: 11

It’s tiring.

Is this who I think it is?

Reactions: 4
Would Mafia Gleam be doing such a big clean up job if they didn’t think they could still make money out of her??
I don't think it is her they are protecting necessarily, but Greg. He is the closest to being a household name out of the two of them. It is also possible that they have other clients with similar skeletons in the closet and are doing ultimate damage control for their own company not just the influencers themselves.s

Reactions: 5
Everything’s up for sale, and these tabloids are in bed with the Mafia.

I think they are trying their best to stop this from blowing up on all platforms - they’ve seen and contributed to the MOD debacle, and they don’t want everyone, everywhere sinking their teeth into them. They know the sheep has bought their half arsed apology, and with the BLM movement in full swing, everyone else is either engaged in that or too fatigued from the same.

Reactions: 3
I guess the thing is word travels fast .all the mums at Milos school will be talking about it poor Milo. :( how they expect to walk into the school grounds again is beyond me

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.