Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow it just keeps getting worse. I’m surprised how little (none in face) I’ve seen from other mummy bloggers talking about this and calling her out?!!
They will all be avidly waiting to see how her apology goes down. That will then determine how many of them pile on to her and to what extent

Reactions: 7
I expect there will be more tweets if anyone's interested enough to look. I found the above tweets in a spare quick five minutes searching just now.

Reactions: 3
The Nelson Mandela thing is just her ALL over.
Won't talk to or watch a documentary about a legend (yawn, boring old man)
But will buy a glossy, aesthetically pleasing children's book for Rexy and Milo. One from an online independent bookshop ofc...

Reactions: 16
@LimeGoss
Just a thought but this influencer has written some racist tweets and decided to delete them all, could do with an article.

Basically she has spent the last couple, of days promoting books with a Black focus to share with her children to teach them all about racisim...obviously all documented on her Insta page.
However a tattler had a look through her Twitter feed and found some racist tweets, she approached Susie to discuss it, Susie then deleted twitter and posted an apology on Insta.

The apology then had a ton of comments underneath from white women, calling her out for her bravery. Until the comments were removed.

She lied that she had deleted twitter yesterday because too many videos were coming through. But she actually deleted twitter once someone contacted her about the tweets.

The tweets are posted on her thread here and the previous one, the apology has the air of being been written by her PR team, and in light of her being a voice in the damnation of Clemmie and her racism it’s interesting that she blames her racism on being from a small town and being young. When she wrote them she was a mother!

It just might be worth preserving it all before it’s all deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I expect there will be more tweets if anyone's interested enough to look. I found the above tweets in a spare quick five minutes searching just now.
So if she already knew about her problematic tweets and removed them, surely these would be gone too. Thereby proving its a knee jerk reaction to the tweets found and posted here. Lying, evil witch.

Reactions: 4
KMT means kiss my teeth, it’s an expression of distaste common in African and Afro Caribbean culture. In this context she’s appropriated the phrase to suit her racist agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those Mandela tweets. My goodness.

It looks like Greg spared us from a new, younger Katie Hopkins. Thanks Greg!

Reactions: 5
She can’t come back from this. Those tweets are going to bury her. I keep oscillating between pity and disgust, I’m just incredibly sad at the whole situation. She should have known better. It’s inexcusable.

She could always get a job at Waitrose or something I suppose. I don’t know what she’s qualified for now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A starving African joke in 2014? I remember people telling jokes about "starving Africans" at school in the 90s and even then we knew they were racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.