Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she couldn’t get any worse but when I looked at her twitter she hasn’t deleted the tweet slagging mod/fod for racism! This tweet was less than 24hrs old! What an absolute hypocrite!!
What an absolute witch!

Reactions: 10
Twitter back.
Previous racist comments deleted.
Exactly what she said she wouldn't do....urgh.

He'll be flogging regatta, vitamins and biscuits like it's out of style.
Allll the middle class shite they don't even use.
And conveniently now she’s turned the comments off on her post you can no longer see where she said she’d never delete the comments on Twitter!

Reactions: 3
Having seen her stories this evening I think she thinks she can carry on as normal. I don’t think she realises quite what she’s done, does she?

Reactions: 7
She was good friendswith MuthaPukka right? MuthaPukka gets it so right, she’s totally on it ...,and will front if she ever gets anything wrong (rare). I wonder what she makes of it.
Having seen her stories this evening I think she thinks she can carry on as normal. I don’t think she realises quite what she’s done, does she?
She knows. She just doesn't care.

LesBeMums has reposted a resource about woke white mums - perhaps someone should alert her to the fact that the wokest of them all is in fact a racist pig

I’m actually horrified at her tweets!

Although she’s such a smug twit I’m sure she’ll come out of it unscathed.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell it gets worse! Also anyone else think it's odd that her contribution to blm was all those books for kids. Actually Susan, young kids don't need to unlearn racism from books. They're not born racist, they learn it from parents. They don't need educating. What have you done to educate yourself and unlearn your racist views?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs a Lime Goss article, if I tag @Yel will that get an article written?
If it doesn’t please feel free to delete this tweet.

Reactions: 2

Yel

She needs a Lime Goss article, if I tag @Yel will that get an article written?
If it doesn’t please feel free to delete this tweet.
If someone can summarise it and send it to @LimeGoss I'm sure she can turn it into an article :)

“Bored of the race crap”. Wow Susie. Just Wow 😮 And she had the cheek to be one of the first to dance on the social media grave of Clemmie. A racist hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.