Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's jumped on a bandwagon is lecturing everyone.
Yet as a grown woman she made horrendous (now deleted) tweets.
Fair enough. I just wanted to understand point of view!! So it is collectively believed she had not seen error of ways before this and still is a racist then?

@Chardonnay yes because everyone that challenges the norm and is devil’s advocate is CLEARLY the person in question. What a rubbish “joke” that’s been played a million time in tattle threads.

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is, my boyfriend told me ages ago that Susie was always into big Black sportsmen before Greg 🤷‍♀️

Doesn't mean anything though I guess. She's probably the type where they only like a certain type of non white person. I'm surprised she didn't say it to be honest.. Hey I can't possibly be racist remember the black rugby player I slept with. 🙄

She's mentioned all her previous conquests herself enough times anyway. So embarrassing. Her followers are barely dropping too. I'm waiting for another Instagrammer to post. How good would it be if MOD commented! Come on Clem!

Reactions: 3
Fair enough. I just wanted to understand point of view!! So it is collectively believed she had not seen error of ways before this and still is a racist then?
For me it is about recognising her privilege and doing something about it, reading books with your children is fine in educating them but what has she done to educate herself?
I don’t believe she has changed. If she had a great awakening when she left the village and then understood her white privilege, so she disowned those tweets and then changed what has she done to show that change, say in the last 6 months how many times has she done the things mentioned below....

Don't just say you have changed, show it, I really believe she has been caught out and is on a PR mission.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think she gives a tit about her old racist comments.
I think she gives a tit about her reputation and damage control.

The fact she was thanking people for saying how brave she was (!!!) Says it all.
It's all about her.

Reactions: 19
I think she probably has learnt and grown over the last few years but my issue is with how she is trying to deflect it to ‘when I was younger’ as if she was a teen. She wasn’t, she was a grown woman who should have known better and should say that.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurked, unfollowed her a while back as shes so sanctimonious, not surprised by these tweets but appalled she thought they were ok at the time!

Reactions: 4
Of course the daily fail won't pick this up. Like they give a tit about inherent racists.

Of course the daily fail won't pick this up. Like they give a tit about inherent racists.
Didn’t they keep doing stories about her putting the oldest kid in gender neutral clothes and/or having his hair long and putting it in a bun? It’s a few years ago now but I’m sure they’ve picked her up a few times

Long time lurked, unfollowed her a while back as shes so sanctimonious, not surprised by these tweets but appalled she thought they were ok at the time!
At the time and now.

Those Tweets could have been removed without someone highlighting them for her. She would have known she had written them - it wasn’t a one-off Tweet. I question Greg’s sincerity too - didn’t they meet via Twitter?!

Reactions: 1
I think she probably has learnt and grown over the last few years but my issue is with how she is trying to deflect it to ‘when I was younger’ as if she was a teen. She wasn’t, she was a grown woman who should have known better and should say that.
It’s like Jack Maynard when he got busted in IAMCGMOH - he got vilified in the press but the difference was that his tweets were ACTUALLY from when he was a teenager.

Reactions: 2
The Fail will absolutely love getting their mitts on this, they love an influencer shaming op.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For me it is about recognising her privilege and doing something about it, reading books with your children is fine in educating them but what has she done to educate herself?
I don’t believe she has changed. If she had a great awakening when she left the village and then understood her white privilege, so she disowned those tweets and then changed what has she done to show that change, say in the last 6 months how many times has she done the things mentioned below....

Don't just say you have changed, show it, I really believe she has been caught out and is on a PR mission.
Thank you. This is an excellent response and a calm level argument. I can see how she has lacked a demonstrated change. Wish more people could read what you wrote.

Reactions: 6
I'm glad she's taken a break from posting endless books.
Seems like a humble step down.
It's difficult having someone recommend links about not being racist, when they've
just been caught out as racist.
I think a break from social media would be a good move. Instead of desperately trying to save face . Especially when it's not all about white people saving themselves and self improvement.
It's all about black people being liberated.....

Last edited:
What an appallingly ignorant specimen. Poncing about like she’s better than everyone for years. Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, she’s apologised on Instagram for the tweets, but I can’t see an apology on the original platform?

Probably thinks her Insta mummy followers will be kinder to her than Twitter!

Reactions: 5
She was good friendswith MuthaPukka right? MuthaPukka gets it so right, she’s totally on it ...,and will front if she ever gets anything wrong (rare). I wonder what she makes of it.

I missed the tweets, what is the context without having to repeat the disgusting racism?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.