Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her ass handed to her by everyone there!

Reactions: 4
Cult of youth pisses me off. Will quite happily use the march to get some pics for the gram, but has completely avoided acknowledging her glaringly racist mate.
All too shallow but hardly surprising- we are here for the BLM movement as long as it doesn't hit too close to home. The sudden onset of cheerleading and high-fiving small black businesses is sickening. Where was this before? Says a lot, really.

Reactions: 5
Makes for good reading this one doesn't it!
That woman who posted Greg's name and the picture with their house in on that group was wrong....but on the flip side it really isn't difficult to find out where they live due to their own stupidity with what they post online publicly

Reactions: 6
It seems to me SV struggles to admit to, and learn from, when she’s in the wrong.
Own up, learn, move forward.
Wow, she is so wrong. I regularly walk my dog in woods where other dogs are and often they are off leads. However if someone walks towards me with a dog on a lead I put mine back on his lead until we understand the behaviour of each dog. I would also put him on his lead if a family with small children were walking towards us, it’s polite to do that because I don’t know how the other dogs and children might react to my dog. It’s called responsible ownership.

Her inability to accept anything is wrong about her behaviour here is staggering, this is not about who your boyfriend is but she is more concerned about people knowing his celeb status than her behaviour around the dogs.

When she talks to her lawyer about someone identifying her boyfriend she might want a brief discussion about controlling her dogs too.

Reactions: 9
See below - saying if you delete comments your post is performative but is deleting all the comments about SJV - it’s honestly staggering how they can preach to the followers then do totally the opposite when it suits. I haven’t posted this much before but it’s infuriating!!

Wow I can’t believe her sense of entitlement on that Facebook post. Dogs should be on leads but because she prefers her not to be everyone else is wrong?

I’ve not come across her before but we walk in those same woods and we now have a young pup to walk....on lead....with us!

they think they own the bloody woods as Greg used the steps extensively in his training

Reactions: 3
Wow I can’t believe her sense of entitlement on that Facebook post. Dogs should be on leads but because she prefers her not to be everyone else is wrong?
Entitlement is exactly the right word, that’s how I felt she was about everything whether it be, school / play etc. Whatever she did was right and everyone else wrong

Reactions: 12
I’ve not come across her before but we walk in those same woods and we now have a young pup to walk....on lead....with us!

they think they own the bloody woods as Greg used the steps extensively in his training
OMG, I always thought the woods were an extension of their back garden and he purposefully had those stairs built. Uhhhhhhh!

Reactions: 5
the hypocrisy of this post is making me so bloody angry - she literally deleted the comment above it about SJV.

Reactions: 6
I mentioned this area of stuff. She’s not an animal person you can tell. She has to put up with it because Greg is and his money bought the house etc (which yep they are a partnership so it’s hers too) but he makes the final decision animal wise. She’s so uninteresting everytime a chicken disappears or gets attacked. If you have no real animal knowledge then why make comment eg the dog stuff.

Reactions: 2
Greg must be distraught right about now. He's already gone from being an Olympic gold winner to doing ads on Instagram. Now he won't even be able to do that. Who wants to work with a guy who got with a gobby racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.