Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she did. Maybe she didn’t think these to be offensive?
You might be right, but I genuinely don't know how - just a few short years ago - she couldn't find what she said to be offensive. Any of it. And if she didn't think it was offensive then, then how much could she really have changed since she wrote them?

Reactions: 4
One lovely woman put under one the tweets about Romanians something like “I’m Romanian, can I ask why you don’t like us” or words to that effect. And it just broke my heart. It was just plaintive and sweet. And Horrible Susan replied “Are you from Dover?”. Really curt. Here was someone in front of her, a real person who’s feeling she had actually hurt and instead of going “Oh my Christ I’ve actually upset someone here, what a prick, people reading this are actually real” and apologising, she doubled down. BELLEND.
yeah 😞 tweet below.Having looked at her twitter this Romanian lady was15/16 years old in 2015:

A78E9A3F-17D0-446D-9096-AA7329792AC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Some have said on this thread that it’s not made the press because SV is a Z-Lister
Yeah she is a Z listed but she is engaged to one of the 2012 Super Saturday Olympic Hero’s I thought that would count for some coverage!

Reactions: 6
How is this still not in the press?! MOD was all over the online papers!
Either her management team are paying off the papers or maybe she, even as Greg ex Olympian Rutherford’s wife outside of her Instagram bubble is considered a nobody to the press?
MOD was kinda the queen of the mummy influencers wasn’t she, with something like 700k followers, various #ads and had even featured with M&S so maybe considered a bit more ‘mainstream’? Also much of the early reporting on her scandal centred around how she set up a fake profile here and trolled other mummy influencers and even her own husband, the racism part wasn’t immediately picked up. Maybe the fact she is a midwife to added to it so her fall from grace was higher?

Reactions: 5
Either her management team are paying off the papers or maybe she, even as Greg ex Olympian Rutherford’s wife outside of her Instagram bubble is considered a nobody to the press?
MOD was kinda the queen of the mummy influencers wasn’t she, with something like 700k followers, various #ads and had even featured with M&S so maybe considered a bit more ‘mainstream’? Also much of the early reporting on her scandal centred around how she set up a fake profile here and trolled other mummy influencers and even her own husband, the racism part wasn’t immediately picked up. Maybe the fact she is a midwife to added to it so her fall from grace was higher?

I think you're right. Susie only had 125k followers and mostly just did tit adverts

Greg has as much personality as a corn beef sandwich so no one really remembers him much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
SV does ads with some pretty big names: Amazon, eBay, benefit. It’s also barely even made it on to Twitter where she and Greg have quite a big presence and where the tweets came from. Because she’s deleted everything and it’s not reposted really anywhere except here and there’s a lot of trawling to do before they’re found so people aren’t seeing how abhorrent the tweets were. Greg’s following on Twitter is 100k more than on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Some have said on this thread that it’s not made the press because SV is a Z-Lister

I've just emailed it to Daily mail. Not my favourite newspaper but most likely to print it. I really feel strongly about this and I really can't let it go! Keep you all posted if I get a response.

SV does ads with some pretty big names: Amazon, eBay, benefit. It’s also barely even made it on to Twitter where she and Greg have quite a big presence and where the tweets came from. Greg’s following there is 100k more than on Instagram. Maybe people just don’t really care.
Benefit replied to me and said they dropped her end of last year. I posted their message in a earlier thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you're right. Susie only had 125k followers and mostly just did tit adverts

Greg has as much personality as a corn beef sandwich so no one really remembers him much.
The papers picked up BrummyMummyof2 for her DV jokes, and she is even more of a nobody- slightly less followers that Susie and not even attached to someone with any degree of fame

Reactions: 6
I hate the daily mail BUT i chortled to myself thinking how susie will be disgusted that it's in a trashy daily mail paper.......albeit not disgusted by herself.

• Haha
The daily mail usually love a SV story. They had an article about her when she sent a ‘hilarious’ note to her neighbour about their sex life.

The daily mail usually love a SV story. They had an article about her when she sent a ‘hilarious’ note to her neighbour about their sex life.
Sounds like Susie was jealous.
She sleeps with Greg. The most boring man on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.