Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to choose my favourite bits...the beginning of her answer to this question is a good'un too.... Is she suggesting people were wanting to see her disgusting opinions...?
Note the response when being asked to give career advice that she ‘never swore’ when in reality, she threw c-bombs round like confetti 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her Facebook friends list is open so while people like Alison Perry are calling her out and saying it’ll be an unfollow when she reinstates her account she could quite easily have that conversation now, on Facebook

Reactions: 4
Wondered why they don't have any local friends.......
IMG_20200606_005843.jpg

Or you know any friends at all....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Isn’t she the self titled ‘advocate’ for the SEN community?
She wouldn’t dare say anything about Susie... Susie is the one who set up that holiday fundraiser that got her 50 grand richer.... she would NEVER.
I see that she is still not allowed to be mentioned (I got banned once) so I won’t go into it but no way will NM say anything. She worships the blue ticks. A couple of months back when she was Talking about going on another holiday she being asked why she has spent her fundraiser on a trip to Dubai, a hottub & a tracksuit and she said she has contacted some of her blue tick friends who have donated and offered them refunds so they don’t think badly of her... there will be no denouncing from the NM.
This is a terrible shame because for me out of all the disgusting tweets the disabled kids ones are the worst. Yes the racist ones are disgusting and shameful but atleast a black person can come and stand up to her and defend themselves, like the fat shaming and xenophobic tweets. But taking aim at a child is bad, even worse a disabled child. So if she lets this go unchecked because of the money then all respect is lost and every time she mentions acceptance and diversity it will mean nothing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Isn’t she the self titled ‘advocate’ for the SEN community?
She wouldn’t dare say anything about Susie... Susie is the one who set up that holiday fundraiser that got her 50 grand richer.... she would NEVER.
I see that she is still not allowed to be mentioned (I got banned once) so I won’t go into it but no way will NM say anything. She worships the blue ticks. A couple of months back when she was Talking about going on another holiday she being asked why she has spent her fundraiser on a trip to Dubai, a hottub & a tracksuit and she said she has contacted some of her blue tick friends who have donated and offered them refunds so they don’t think badly of her... there will be no denouncing from the NM.
Advocate?? What a joke. 🤬
More like Thief. Liar. Manipulator. Bully.

Reactions: 9
Anyone thinking that people are bullying susie for exposing her comments on : blind kids, disabled kids, black women , Romanians , poor people, people on benefits, overweight women.
needs to ask themselves some serious questions.

If your favourite actor or singer had these things exposed : they'd never work again....

Will they even get married now that it won't be on social media ?
No. Because it's all for show. She's a chronic show off.
You missed out underweight people, people with body dysmorphia and African children. As she said “I don’t like skinny people who think they are fat” and mentioned a “grubby African child”. It would be easier writing a list of people she hasn’t insulted. I heard about a couple of racist tweets she had written but after reading here I’m even more shocked. I didn’t expect them to be that blatant and be so many of them. Pat on the back to the original poster who discovered the tweets.

Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance but what is she on about with dolphins and disabled children?
I’d hate to say the wrong thing here but seen as I haven’t seen anyone else reply to you I thought I would explain what I think she meant by it. Dolphins carry extra endorphins (natural pain relief) so some people believed swimming with dolphins or being around them helped with comfort and is pain relieving. Their sonar was said to have positive influence on motor skills and speech. So it was a popular activity for people with disabilities, especially children. I think it’s now been proved not to have the effect people once claimed though.
Nobody quote me on the details as I only vaguely remember this from watching a youtube video about dolphins years and years ago. But you get the gist of why I think she said Dolphins remind her of disabled children 😔.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too!
Yes in fact I am actually one of her newly hatched chicks and won’t have a word said against my overlord.

In reality I’m actually just really passionate about anti racism work (have been before the most recent media attention) and have been following a number of black and minority ethnic ‘influencers’ who point out that it’s everyone’s responsibility to call out racism. I’m very glad she has been called out for it, it’s not OK, I’m saddened though that it has taken the current climate for her tweets to have had this level of outrage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know both SB and CaC are probably fundamentally well-intentioned, but they’re both so incredibly juvenile in how they engage with politics. (This is a side-point, not a defence of SV’s grim Twitter mouth-running).

We all have to start somewhere and some people take to the analysis side of things better than others, sure, but they absolutely exemplify what is wrong with Insta-activism. Just a paper-thin understanding of a given subject leapt upon out of sheer emotion or conformity, followed up with the inevitable woke-scolding that Instagram has turned into a weirdly pervasive form of female intrasexual competition. It’s fine to not know everything about a subject, but if you don’t, then accept that you don’t, and don’t turn gladiatorial and get pious about things that 5 minutes ago you knew bugger all about just because you’ve spent a couple of weeks “signposting” people to the same lists and accounts as 100 others have been doing. This is not useful activism, it’s just a tenuous upgrade of secondary school social climbing.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Given she has an open Facebook friends list, you would think people would be calling her out on there - Weeslice and clemmie Telford are names I saw just by glancing down the list. I’ve lost so much respect for them - never mind Suzie.

Reactions: 1
Given she has an open Facebook friends list, you would think people would be calling her out on there - Weeslice and clemmie Telford are names I saw just by glancing down the list. I’ve lost so much respect for them - never mind Suzie.
Oh, and mother pukka. I’m not aware of many other instagrammers she is friends with, but it looks like they don’t want to give up her Facebook friendship in the name of standing up for racism (or ableism, or just not being a cuntism)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.