Support for anyone that needs to vent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jus wanted to pop on and send every single person here a huge virtual hug and my love... life is tough... but we are tougher ... keep going everyone... I literally take it hour by hours sometimes... hope you all get a reprieve from the harshness of life today 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Struggling so bad today. I have BPD so my feelings are so strong, for everything and everyone.

I just don't know what to do. I'm very miserable, I love my boyfriend but it's just not working out anymore. Arguments are becoming more frequent and intimacy way less so. It does hurt me, especially since I feel guilty for really liking someone else. I can't help my feelings.
I just feel so broken about it all, we're saving to get a house together and everything.
Ah sorry you're feeling this way. Have you spoken to him about it?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else just struggling to find the motivation to get out of bed? 😅 I’ve been on furlough from work due to Covid-19. I’ve cleaned and organised every single nook and cranny in my house and there is literally nothing to do. I have hobbies I could do or go for a walk but I just have no energy at this point to do them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone else just struggling to find the motivation to get out of bed? 😅 I’ve been on furlough from work due to Covid-19. I’ve cleaned and organised every single nook and cranny in my house and there is literally nothing to do. I have hobbies I could do or go for a walk but I just have no energy at this point to do them
Well done you. I'm working from home since March and I use working loosely! No motivation to do anything this lockdown and there is plenty to do in the house but I can't be bothered 😫

Reactions: 5
This is a tiny problem in the grand scheme of things and is nothing compared to what everyone else is going through 😂 today’s my birthday, I live alone, my brothers house is my support bubble and they were supposed to come over this afternoon, but because my baby niece needed a nap mid afternoon we’ve moved to “tea time” (no problem with that at all, would much rather my niece have a nap than have a grumpy baby!), but it’s now quarter to 6, when they say tea time they mean 5 and there’s no sign of them..My best friend also said she’d be doing a doorstep delivery of some treats but she hasn’t turned up yet and hasn’t given any indication of time. I just feel like I’ve spent my whole day waiting for people and just feel a little deflated really, and I know when people ask me how my birthday was I’ll have to pretend I had a great day because it just feels awful and selfish to say I haven’t had a good day?! I know so many people will have had the same experience as me but I just wanted to vent and felt like I couldn’t say anything to friends because I don’t want to seem ungrateful 🙈 sorry for my silly bratty rant, I know this is a tiny problem in the grand scheme of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a tiny problem in the grand scheme of things and is nothing compared to what everyone else is going through 😂 today’s my birthday, I live alone, my brothers house is my support bubble and they were supposed to come over this afternoon, but because my baby niece needed a nap mid afternoon we’ve moved to “tea time” (no problem with that at all, would much rather my niece have a nap than have a grumpy baby!), but it’s now quarter to 6, when they say tea time they mean 5 and there’s no sign of them..My best friend also said she’d be doing a doorstep delivery of some treats but she hasn’t turned up yet and hasn’t given any indication of time. I just feel like I’ve spent my whole day waiting for people and just feel a little deflated really, and I know when people ask me how my birthday was I’ll have to pretend I had a great day because it just feels awful and selfish to say I haven’t had a good day?! I know so many people will have had the same experience as me but I just wanted to vent and felt like I couldn’t say anything to friends because I don’t want to seem ungrateful 🙈 sorry for my silly bratty rant, I know this is a tiny problem in the grand scheme of things!
Yes but it's a big deal for you, so very relevant and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's a great day as its the anniversary of you making the world a nicer place with your presence ❣🎂👑🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈✨✨✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• Heart
It's a great day as its the anniversary of you making the world a nicer place with your presence ❣🎂👑🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈✨✨✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Thank you so much! I felt silly for writing here but glad I did now as you all have brightened my day 🧡

• Heart
@Tipperary3 please let us know you're okay sweetheart. Plenty of help out there. Jesus I'll even go and collect you myself x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it's not silly, happy birthday 🎂🎈😊 it's very hard when someone is on their own. I'm not on my own but I'm finding this lockdown way worse than the others.

• Heart
Hi, I feel like absolute crap at the moment, split with husband, he is seeing someone we both work with, I feel angry, mad, disappointed the lot, come home hide from my kids & cry, although I didn’t cry yesterday which is an achievement in itself, I feel fat, ugly, worthless & feel no one else will ever want me ever again, we had been together nearly 25 yrs, it’s hard seeing him with someone else & I just get in an empty bed night after night, but I do realise one thing & that he was so controlling, put me down & absolutely shattered my confidence. I dread going to work but I know I need to for my kids to keep a roof over their heads & prove I’m a good mum to them!

Sorry for the rant xx
I'm so sorry to hear this thats really not fair after 25 yrs together its a kick in the teeth especially when you have kids.
It must be hard to have to put on a brave face when really what your dealing with is grief?
Grief not only that he left but also hurt and anger after everything he put you through.
You never really had a fair relationship though did you to be honest?
Tbh he sounds abusive (coersive control) and it could even be termed domestic violence?
Thats a hard thing to face alone do you have anyone you could reach out to who could provide support?
You might not feel like it now but i really think its the best thing that he left honestly he wasn't doing you any good was he?
Just destroying your confidence and being a manipulative bully?
Your worth more than that although it might be hard for you to see that right now.
So be patient with yourself healing is possible but it takes time but the one good thing you have is that he's not there to hurt you any more.
Your relationship sounds to me like one between an empath (yourself) and a narcissist (him).
He's taken all your energy and pride and self worth and he's used it as fuel to make himself stronger and now he's left to find a new victim (the honeymoon period will wear off and probably she will start to be depleted just like you sooner or later) because thats what narcissists do they find a new supply.
So i really think that actually being away from him is your only chance to get your life back.
Its hard because he's left you bereft but really do you really need him?
Did he ever do anything that made you feel special or beautiful or loved? (all the things you deserve?)
No he didn't did he?
I'm sorry but he sounds toxic and you need to purge him from your system so don't beat yourself up for feeling angry or mad betrayed or upset that all needs to come out so you can deal with it?
Use that fuel as your fire to energise and visualise to yourself how you really want to be and to feel like?
You lost yourself not him but its not too late to re connect with yourself and what you want out of life and to find out what makes you happy without having to try and please someone who sounds like a miserable person anyway.
You can do this one day you might even start to enjoy putting yourself first and looking after you?
I know it doesn't feel like it now but just maybe one day you'll look back on this and think yes i'm glad he left because now i can finally start to have the life that i deserve.
Full of confidence free from the stress he created and the space and freedom to be happy?
I really hope so.

• Heart
Hi, I feel like absolute crap at the moment, split with husband, he is seeing someone we both work with, I feel angry, mad, disappointed the lot, come home hide from my kids & cry, although I didn’t cry yesterday which is an achievement in itself, I feel fat, ugly, worthless & feel no one else will ever want me ever again, we had been together nearly 25 yrs, it’s hard seeing him with someone else & I just get in an empty bed night after night, but I do realise one thing & that he was so controlling, put me down & absolutely shattered my confidence. I dread going to work but I know I need to for my kids to keep a roof over their heads & prove I’m a good mum to them!

Sorry for the rant xx
I have been through it - it’s total tit, disorienting and hard. Then with the passage of time you will find your footing and reclaim your identity. The bitterness and anger continues for a very long time but you will emerge from this period with a better life.

• Heart
Ah sorry you're feeling this way. Have you spoken to him about it?
I've tried. It just turns into arguments.
He doesn't want to hear anything that is 'negative'. Like, if we're having any problems he won't face up to them. How can we ever move past things if he isn't willing to communicate? It hurts.

Hi all. I’ve been suffering with difficulty breathing and a tight chest since last year when I caught COVID. I’m currently up, while my other half is asleep next to me and I feel so worried. It only happens at night! The more I think about it the worse it gets

Hi all. I’ve been suffering with difficulty breathing and a tight chest since last year when I caught COVID. I’m currently up, while my other half is asleep next to me and I feel so worried. It only happens at night! The more I think about it the worse it gets
Have you spoken to your GP? Seems like a lot of after effects from what I hear. I don't know but maybe get advice from your GP. I will say it always feels worse in the middle of the night. That's when our imagination takes control. Hope you get some sleep and call your doctor tomorrow xx

• Heart
I’m glad I found this thread! Lately I’ve been feeling so lonely! Idk if it’s the lockdown (probably is) but I just feel down all the time! What breaks my heart is that I can see how my mood is also affecting those around me :/ does anyone have any tips on how to “hold it together” ?

Hey hun,

My other half had that when he was recovering ving from a bad bout of covid last year.
Definitely go to the gp. They gave my other half an inhaler and it helped him a bit xxx
Speaking to the gp will also allow you to let them know how you feel mentally (worried) about the breathing issue.

I really hope your Gp helps xxxxx

I’m glad I found this thread! Lately I’ve been feeling so lonely! Idk if it’s the lockdown (probably is) but I just feel down all the time! What breaks my heart is that I can see how my mood is also affecting those around me :/ does anyone have any tips on how to “hold it together” ?
Hey there xx

Have you family or an other half or friends around you?
If so, maybe consider speaking to them about how you are feeling?
I used the headspace app to focus on my breathing when I feel low as it sometimes causes me to panic.. Its just my body's reaction. Everyone is different. Xxx
I'd definitely consider speaking to your Gp if you can?

In the meantime. Do something nice for you that you like doing.
Read, write down your feelings, take a long shower or bath and pamper yourself ? Dance, whatever it is that makes you smile, do it.
Organise a zoom call or face time with family or friends when you feel up to it.

I know it's hard to do and start off, but little steps will get you there.

Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey hun,

My other half had that when he was recovering ving from a bad bout of covid last year.
Definitely go to the gp. They gave my other half an inhaler and it helped him a bit xxx
Speaking to the gp will also allow you to let them know how you feel mentally (worried) about the breathing issue.

I really hope your Gp helps xxxxx

Hey there xx

Have you family or an other half or friends around you?
If so, maybe consider speaking to them about how you are feeling?
I used the headspace app to focus on my breathing when I feel low as it sometimes causes me to panic.. Its just my body's reaction. Everyone is different. Xxx
I'd definitely consider speaking to your Gp if you can?

In the meantime. Do something nice for you that you like doing.
Read, write down your feelings, take a long shower or bath and pamper yourself ? Dance, whatever it is that makes you smile, do it.
Organise a zoom call or face time with family or friends when you feel up to it.

I know it's hard to do and start off, but little steps will get you there.

Xxx
Headspace app is great, I find it grounds me before I start panicking.

You're not alone hun. Explain how you're feeling to those around you if you can. Nothing worse than trying to hide your feelings. Try the headspace app xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.