Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I've seen perfectly nice photos of her on the Russ thread, so what on earth made her choose this one as her profile pic?

View attachment 1793398

It's that deeply uncomfortable, constipated expression that gets me. 😂 As though you've just insulted her and she's staring you down.

it because she's such a seeeerrrious political commentator

not like she's just a girl talking shit on tiktok trying to be a pick-me for the local fbpe neckbeards, oh no

Reactions: 17

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I'm surprised she even chose to appear on there given they are seen as an evil, far right, nazi platform. It's almost as if she's a complete phoney who will do anything to get her face out there....

• Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
This 'friends and family' whodunnit - someone on Twitter has screengrabbed her Facebook which has 387 followers. It's hardly an intimate group of her closest pals.

Also, the absolute melts in her timeline calling this a joke or satire, fucking invoking Chaplin. Yeah, sure, biting satire from a drunk, obnoxious dickhead at a festival throwing a Nazi salute around. Right up there with the bravery and beauty of the Great Dictator 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s finally found this thread page, i know you’re looking supertanskii and no this page isn’t against the law and i’m not going to get arrested
View attachment 2347774
The irony being tattle is mostly women 😂😂
And Jack Monroe’s “unprovoked” “abuse” is very much called for since she’s a scamming, lying grifter
Birds of a feather…

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Where were her concerns for HIS mental health when she was abusing him like this on twitter? I know people say he is an MP and should know better, but still. I feel fairly sure that if it had been a Labour MP being attacked by a right wing troll with stuff like tweets basically saying it would be better if he'd never been born, then the same people would be saying stuff like "Well everyone has a tipping point" and "Don't give out what you can't take back!"

View attachment 2275088View attachment 2275089View attachment 2275093
Omg. So she started the abuse of him first?
No wonder he thought her blubbing on about mental health at Glastonbury was beyond hypocritical.
Imagine he if had posted about fantasising about her mother masturbating.
She really is completely ridiculous.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I've seen perfectly nice photos of her on the Russ thread, so what on earth made her choose this one as her profile pic?

1670542363713.png

It's that deeply uncomfortable, constipated expression that gets me. 😂 As though you've just insulted her and she's staring you down.

• Haha
  • Sad

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I'm just baffled the whole "I blame the Jews for 9/11" thing and also the Glasto Nazi thing didn't see her deactivating and disappearing.

She really has some brass neck doesn't she?

She's awful. And thick. I don't want her on my side thanks.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
According to a newspaper article she's 38, which makes the aggressive, angry teenager routine even more pathetic.

• Wow
  • Haha

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I've never looked at this grifter's tweets before but it's like deja vu - I honestly thought Jack Monroe had come back under a different name.

Same MO - blame neurodivergence, trauma, harrasssment, doxing and ADHD for everything bad she's said or done. Superscamskiii uses the same emotive 'tweet and delete' twat storm that Jack does when she's backed into a corner. Fascinating.

I ckicked on both these tweets to see what the replies were but they were both deleted by that point.

tanskidelete.JPG

tanskidelete2.JPG

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Jeez. She needs to get a grip. Just take the L and apologise. Oh and quit grifting whilst we’re at it. This is so Monroe-like it’s ridiculous and still the Centric dadz flock around the pair of them like flies around shit.

Reactions: 16

L3moning

VIP Member
What is annoys me is the "I have 130k followers, I can ratio you any time" and then if anyone said anything similar to her she'd soon be screaming about dog piles and abuse.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
It's extra funny because the original photos were taken at Glastonbury of all places! I mean, it's not exactly a small, private gathering is it?

Woah where did this come from? Looks like some very old Facebook replies. Gross comments from Tan.

I also saw this tweet about her comments on the forde report, but haven't seen the TikTok he's referring to.

1675773391147.png

• Wow
  • Angry

XxyepZz2

everyone should look at this., someone calculated just how much she’s making on her kofi page off the back off everyone’s misery.. using the government to make money out of people is disgusting but she’s that shameless she thinks it’s fine.. shes making a mug out of everyone.. her deluded followers are beyond saving

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Oh dear. Looks like someone is upset that people know she pays for Twitter…

Very funny that she tried to get verified under the old system as a ‘notable person’. What exactly is notable about sweary tiktok clips with stolen content?
Jack Monroe could 100% have written that. Nobody's forcing these people to be on Twitter. 🙄 She's only there because it's easier than getting an actual job.

• Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
But seriously, has anyone seen this dimwit and Jack Monroe in the sameplace at the same time? Because they sing from the identical, the-shit-I-do-is-never-my-fault songsheet. It's called adulting and accountability, Tanskiii (and Jack)! Jeez!
She makes my teeth itch. Playing Illness Bingo, now. Eyes down for a full house of fake neurodivergents…

• Sick