Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tan has previously:

Engaged in jolly japes about the Nazis wandering around with swastikas, shouting sieg heil and saluting all in the name of banter.

Claimed 9/11 was actually committed by, amongst other parties, the state of Israel.

She isn't an anti-semite though honest.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
"I bash people for claiming long term because, unless you're a quadriplegic, you're robbing your fellow honest human."

So no other chronic disability exists? You have to be paralysed from the neck down in order to be "worthy" of state support in her eyes?

I can't find the words necessary to convey my reaction to this, so "What. A. Cunt." will have to suffice.

(First time on this thread although Tan's been irritating me on my radar for quite a while now. Nice to see so many of you from the Queen Grifter's threads!)

• Heart
"Sadly, those trying to paint me as an antisemite are some of the most rabid antisemites I've ever encountered online."
"there's one thing I've never been and that is a racist."

Don't need to quote anymore to say oh my word what a terrible, self-centred apology that is... Also I'd have more sympathy (although still like, none at all, but right now it's in the negative) if she didn't keep going on about the photos being stolen from her private fb? Why are those photos still on her facebook if she's changed? I know people don't necessarily keep their socials squeaky clean but a) this isn't just a little bad, this is really bad, and b) it's so much easier to see your old fb pics and clean it up than on twitter for example... Excuses excuses

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Fucks sake.

The underlined part really chilled me.

View attachment 2280840
Quoting myself like a dick, but this was 2011 and she would have been around 26. We all knew better by that age and that year. My point is, this isn’t like dragging up tweets of really stupid things someone said when they were 15.

This combined with the dressing up as H*tler stuff, again when she was old enough to know better. What a prick.

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
honestly, i don't think she's very bright

she posted this yesterday in response to the journalist

20221208_223250.jpg

her squigs ran with it, but she just didn't get it

20221208_223402.jpg

also, the reason she says "lodger" seems a bit fishy if you ask me

20221208_223747.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wonder if she's about to make a miracle recovery?

View attachment 1946691
I rather suspect the Covid is to get out of appearing here. She probably wouldn't admit backlash from the FB photos would stop her.

And the bizarre 'if you criticise me you must be anti semitic' line is straight from the David Baddiel playbook. Anyone who ever brings up his appalling black face past is accused of doing it because he is Jewish.

Boogs

VIP Member
People can be left wing and still be pricks.
Oh I’m not denying that but she’s left wing in the same way Jack Monroe is left wing. A ‘left wing activist’ who doesn’t do much other than abuse tories whilst holding quite right wing views.

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
Hahaaa, brilliant, the Tanski/Jack streams have crossed! Of course, much as money looks after money, grift looks after grift. What an absolute pair of oxygen wasters.

• Haha

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Honestly, hundreds of the twats. All with a little army who thinks their parasocial relationship makes them special friends and they will defend them to the death, whilst supplying them with cash donations.
a smarter person than me would investigate them all over the course of a dissertation/thesis. I’m fascinated by peoples blind generosity more than anything.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'Impotent outrage' describes her perfectly.
She's such a billy big balls isn't she? Happily pushing people off cliffs who disagree with her, yet blubbing and pissing herself at that most middle class event ever, Glastonbury, because she felt overwhelmed or something 😂
Twat.

• Haha
I do sometimes wonder how these folk square it when very obviously left wing and female tattle posters call them out for their grifting etc (my etc being their abject snobbery and classism).