Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
If you can afford what glasto costs and manage the admin of getting a ticket, I'm fairly sure you could save up (like I did) for a private ADHD assessment and take some of the strain off the NHS service. I fully believe that no-one should have to wait years for treatment or pay for what you pay your NI for, but until it gets sorted, don't hang on the list on principle if you could pay, especially if it's so 'severe' you need the bloody samaritans.

The tickets were £340 this year - that's more than a third of what I paid privately on ticket alone, not to mention spends and travel....and with that mainly brain dead followers watching her bullshit she could well be pulling in a decent salary (ugh). She could probably even work with a private clinic to open up what good process looks like etc, especially after the flack some dodgy clinics got recently. Maybe it's because she's making it up and 'waiting' is convenient for her poor meeee personally suffering at the hands of ebil torieesss narrative.

Reactions: 16

BooBooKittyF

A fundraiser lol

I mostly hate her the most for making me side with a Tory prick. But I also hate her for her ‘art’.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I'd not be surprised at all if the "bad mentals at Glasto" thing never even happened and was just something she threw out there for attention. The Tory taking the piss out of her must have felt like Christmas coming early. When has she ever cared about the mental health of the people she attacks daily? To her their mental health has no value as they are THE BADDIES!!!

gimm3more

VIP Member
I mean on one hand people are often tripped up these days by stuff they did forever ago, and most of us have done/said stupid shit when off our tits.

On the other, if I were to set myself up as a “random that makes anti-Tory videos” I would probably think it prudent to scrub the internet as best I could and retaliate first about things that haunted me.

There’s been plenty of discussion about anti-semitism in recent times so perhaps she could have said, you know in the past I made jokes or posed for photos without thinking and now I examine my actions and find myself wanting, and how do we do better, this is what I’m going to do to try and show I’m sorry.

If you really really were sorry wouldn’t you have been dreading this happening? And either addressed it or tried to mitigate by taking the pics down? I did feel a bit sorry for her initially but that “neurodivergent” comment has really pissed me off.
I would just delete my account at this point, the constant doubling down in 5-tweet apology threads is just making it worse

but grifters gotta stay grifting

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I’m no fan of the tories but what has a broken boiler got to do with the cost of living crisis? She would have the heating on if it were working.

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
No she didn’t Simon. Hardly anyone has seen the photos. This is your chance to earn Twitter points. Tweet them to your followers. Cancel her.

Harris is Jewish FFS! Surely he should be furious at her? It just shows how utterly fake he is not being annoyed when he can wring another fundraiser out of this.

F0R2PqAWwAc0JG7.png
F0R2vliXsAkf4Nl.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Tan has got herself in some hot water by taking exclusive audio of a politician being racist from news website Nation Cymru and reuploading it without credit.

She lied when called out and said that she found the audio on a “dodgy tiktok” and accused the publication of getting the audio from there to try and make them look bad, but they debunked that pretty quickly.
Saying she doesn't want to be associated with a conspiracy platform! A bit hypocritical.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Where were her concerns for HIS mental health when she was abusing him like this on twitter? I know people say he is an MP and should know better, but still. I feel fairly sure that if it had been a Labour MP being attacked by a right wing troll with stuff like tweets basically saying it would be better if he'd never been born, then the same people would be saying stuff like "Well everyone has a tipping point" and "Don't give out what you can't take back!"

FzyQv5kXoAE8I76.jpg
FzyQv5tXsAE-USN.jpg
FzyQv5oXgAEzifJ.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

jf99

Chatty Member
i liked a tweet about this that she was mentioned in and she blocked me. She's actually spending her day going through tweet likes to block people :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Tan has got herself in some hot water by taking exclusive audio of a politician being racist from news website Nation Cymru and reuploading it without credit.

She lied when called out and said that she found the audio on a “dodgy tiktok” and accused the publication of getting the audio from there to try and make them look bad, but they debunked that pretty quickly.
Good on that journalist for not just lapping up the bs. Good on the official paper handle getting a kick in too loool.

I take it from this supertanskii doesn’t work? She just begs online? It shows in how she interacts with that working woman.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
If she did ANYTHING practical and positive to help people who had been made worse off by conservative governments I wouldn't find her so appalling. She is the definition of a keyboard warrior. She does absolutely sweet FA. Also all the dodgy views she holds (she's an anti-semitic, ableist, nightmare - and she has proved this over and over again with her own words), she does no favours to her own side at all. She's shit all round. We don't want her. Go away. Shoo.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She really does think she's some sort of superstar doesn't she? What she doesn't realise is that there are plenty of people that are left wing and still see her for the arsehole she is.

Oh she's deleted the tweet comparing him to murderer Raoul Moat, and also a sex offender (w*nking in public).

Good job shame it was screenshotted.

Screenshot_20230627_134037.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Trauma Frotters

Sitting on the sofa bitching about irritating minor internet famous people is a very long way from physically attacking them. Cop yourself on, Tan.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I only read this thread when I'm bored but I have to say don't throw the horns if you aren't a metalhead! It might not be a protected characteristic but it should be.

I am laughing at the dumb dumb holding her hand the wrong way though.
Palms out, poseur.
“I only read this thread when I'm bored”

Thread title nomination! 🤘🏻

• Haha
  • Heart