Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Mingehippos, every last one of us!
Wish I had the coding skills to make an auto generator for tan insults, consisting of a mild swear word plus an animal name/musical instrument.

I guess I’ll just do it manually.

Twatlion
Penischicken
Bumwalrus
Frigcello
Dicktrumpet
Fannypenguin

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
What's everyone else in their 30s doing today? I'm on Day 6 of a sick toddler, we've done the Big Shop, I've tried to do enough work to not get fired whilst trying to get my house in order for the estate agents photographer tomorrow (an endless cycle of putting things away and a small child getting them back out)

Meanwhile on Twitter...

It's just beyond embarrassing.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
She’s nowhere on the official running order. Assume it was the Left Field stage. They had Billy Bragg doing some bollocks each day.
Yeah if you wander into Leftfield there are always some boring Twitter cunts on stage. I honestly don’t know why people bother visiting that area. It’s Glasto. Go and enjoy yourself.

• Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Has everyone seen her Insta? My goodness. She is stuck in 2005 - I haven't seen anyone take a painfully self-conscious photo of themselves and caption it with song lyrics for years.

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I'm no fan of the repulsive Skwawkbox, but it has made me laugh out loud to see that Tan emailed them in rage after their article yesterday and they've just immediately published her email online 😂

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
It's just so fucking childish. I agree with quite a lot of her politics, but the way she talks about it is so cringe.
Yes yes yes 100% this. Left-leaning, LibDem (lapsed) member, but it’s just so exhausting to endure her opinion diarrhoea. It’s not funny, drowns a salient point in waffle and “otterminges,” and blocks anyone who doubts her motives (££££)

OhGnoes

While the steady stream of stuff from her is horrific, I dont think anyone should amplify the voice of Skwawkbox - its a virulently antisemitic page that is only sticking the boot into her because the only thing they dislike more than Jews is centrists.

They're using this so they can a) instigate a pileon against someone they dont like and b) say 'Look, we're attacking an antisemite, why would we do that if we were antisemitic ourselves?'

• Sad

gimm3more

VIP Member
Isn't that just all American Candy Stores?
Those, vape shops, barbers and basically any small dodgy business that only take cash in hand. As someone said HMRC don’t deal with money laundering (and that entire “fess hole” account is just an anonymous version of Didnt Happen Of The Year Awards lol). NCA and Trading Standards as well as the police are dealing with these things though. Private Eye have done an expose on the tourist/souvenir shops in London too. These have been going back to the early 2000s.

jf99

Chatty Member
Oh i’m so scared.. A cry bully that insults and harass Tory MPs every day wants everyone else to pay for “harassment” yeah i don’t think anyone’s getting arrested love.. they’ll just tell you to ignore itView attachment 2321184
Jack Monroe playbook....'i've been gathering evidence, you're all in trouble now!'. Fuck off Tan.

• Haha
  • Heart

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I'd be interested in her reaction if a Tory had posted this about a Labour MP.
Yikes. If someone made that comment about Tanskiii she'd call the police immediately. And I'll ask again: how is this activism?

ETA: £4,000 of taxpayers' money on a new lectern is still ridiculous, particularly when you think how Liz Truss's premiership was the shortest in history. 🤐

L3moning

VIP Member
She has habits of saying things are a crime when they aren't. I suppose theoretically it might be harassment, but I suspect the CPS might tell you to get lost, given the circumstances.