Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
She's never mentioned having a partner, although she did threaten to call the police when someone suggested she might have slept with Russ, so maybe no one has dared bring it up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It does show a level of hubris that she thinks her heavily edited rants in the comfort of her own home make her a formidable opponent. Don't get me wrong a lot of MPs are absolute shitrags but they are used to a lot harsher treatment than Tan is fantasising about.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
If this was a teenager then I would understand but this is a 30-40 something year old woman who needs to get a fucking life. Shit like this is what makes swing voters vote Tory because they think ‘the left’ are immature.

That is absolutely spot on. The jumper is just utterly immature and I bet she doesn't wear it outside of her house. Her whole act is acting like an edgy, angry 12 year old that thinks she's being ever so naughty by swearing all the time.

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
and we have arrived at the "i have covid again. leave me alone" stage
Oh ffs. 😂 Those Hitler photos will still be there when she recovers from her 'bad covid'.

Carry on, maybe blame the lizards and go full Icke - you know you want to.
That made me lol. Was going to photoshop Jeremy Corbyn's face onto the body of a lizard but am too lazy, so you'll just have to imagine it.

I don't particularly care about 15yo Facebook posts but it's a bit rich she's upset people are calling her mean things.
I know they were posted a long time ago, and initially I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but as other posters (it might've been @Sideboard Bob) have mentioned, the weird antisemitism seems to be a recurring theme with Tan.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh it will suddenly become a very serious matter the moment it happens to someone she likes. But while it's only happened to THE BADDIES!!!! it's just a bit of a laugh lol
That's it. Because it's Farage it is all hilarious and he deserves it. But imagine if the criteria widened to outspoken left leaning people.
She's the sort to complain that people protesting for say, the Countryside Alliance or Brexit, should be banned and then be amazed and outraged that this leads to ALL peaceful protests being illegal.
She seems to only want to protect civil rights for a certain group of people. Which kind of defeats the point of civil rights.

• Heart
Had to pop over from the JM thread as I have never interacted with this woman in my life aside from one comment on her post that was actually nothing to do with her and she blocked me? Bit sensitive this one is she?

ETA: all I had commented was that I wondered when we’d get our payment from Tufton Street for the “coordinated attack”

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I still can't my head around the idea that she'll follow you back on twitter but only for £20 or more. £5 or £10 isn't enough money to click that button. Arsehole.

• Heart

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
I imagine aside from being lazy Tan would also struggle having to string 'witty' zingers together without the benefit of a thousand jump cut edits.
Jesus, imagine the outtakes.

Take One:

"The Tories are a bunch of Trumpspunkets. Fuck. Cut!"

Take Two:

"The Tories are a bunch of Strump... Fuck.2

Take Three:

"The Spunktories... Fuck it all to hell."

Take Twelvety Thousand:

"The Tories are a bunch of Spunktrumpets!"

"Fucking nailed it! Another zinger by me. God, I'm so fucking brilliant!"

• Haha

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I knew I'd seen another one!

Makes me laugh how Jack Monroe lost her shit over a single parody account yet Scamskiii has/had at least 3. You aint all that, Monroe.

1675898649598.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Oh gawd not another thread to keep up with, she totally deserves her own thread though. A Centrist Dad I know in real life absolutely loves her 🤷🏻‍♀️ this will be the antidote, cheers lads.

• Haha