Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if at her big election night bash Tan will have one too many train beers and give herself a Hitler tache in celebration

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No drugs needed. That's OJ ( schrodinger's murderer).
Schrodingers murderer is the funniest yet!
---
I know he doesn’t have a thread but he doesn’t realise how privileged he is to have done the Erasmus thing. The vast majority of young kids wouldn’t have a clue as it was for the lucky kids who get to go to uni.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---
I know he doesn’t have a thread but he doesn’t realise how privileged he is to have done the Erasmus thing. The vast majority of young kids wouldn’t have a clue as it was for the lucky kids who get to go to uni.
My favourite reply " Did he tell you to get off your arse and start clearing those tables? "

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
He was privately educated as well and doesn’t seem to have ever had a proper job.

Reactions: 4