Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she booked this big election night party she was threatening?

I can’t see a mention of it anywhere?

Reactions: 4
She's shared pictures of suffragettes being violently handled by the police along with this

1718742313731.png

Tan, show some bloody respect.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If the Suffragettes were around today, Tan would be calling them ebil terves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because the Suffragettes need that milquetoast lecturing everybody about what they did.

Reactions: 4
A bit of a tangent but she's Tanskiii's chum - I see that twitter gobshite Patsy Stevenson has set up a GFM for a vague trans charity. Only it's not a charity. And nobody knows what it's actually for. She's had enormous pushback from trans people saying she's attention seeking and it isn't her place to do this - but of course she knows best. I genuinely think she's a terrible grifter. Probably deserves her own thread tbh. Is anybody else following what she gets up to?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A bit of a tangent but she's Tanskiii's chum - I see that twitter gobshite Patsy Stevenson has set up a GFM for a vague trans charity. Only it's not a charity. And nobody knows what it's actually for. She's had enormous pushback from trans people saying she's attention seeking and it isn't her place to do this - but of course she knows best. I genuinely think she's a terrible grifter. Probably deserves her own thread tbh. Is anybody else following what she gets up to?
I’ve had my eye on this disingenuous gobshite for a bit, think she def needs a thread…

Reactions: 9
I seriously dislike this individual. She made the whole Sarah Everard vigil thing about herself and has never missed an opportunity to insert herself into the subject.

The pic of her being arrested, where she stares into the camera, She's really trying to appear like a martyr. And yeah, they broke lockdown rules, that's why she was arrested.

Reactions: 2
The pic of her being arrested, where she stares into the camera, She's really trying to appear like a martyr. And yeah, they broke lockdown rules, that's why she was arrested.
I’m no Patsy fan but her and thousands of other women didn’t ‘break lockdown rules’ and that’s why prosecutions were halted and a lot of people like Patsy actually got compensation for wrongful arrest. I’ll be first in line to moan about what she’s done afterwards with her ‘platform’ but yeah- those women were villified for doing the same things that football fans, politicians etc also did but yet weren’t aggressively policed.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, wasn't this chancer trying to crowd-fund vet bills not so long ago? Why would you take on more animals when you are struggling to care for the ones you already have?

Reactions: 8
I thought that. Rather than wince and shove her cat's medical bills on a credit card like the rest of us, she crowdfunded them. For shame.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, wasn't this chancer trying to crowd-fund vet bills not so long ago? Why would you take on more animals when you are struggling to care for the ones you already have?
She was. Frankly she must think her followers are really dim as otherwise they will spot this. How could you miss it?

Reactions: 5
JUst say you bought more cats, this is gonna take forever.

View attachment 3014030
fucks sake, the immediate answer is to call a local cat rescue so people who have experience with stray cats can come round and assess the situation and get them to safety, appropriate medical care and then get them to a nice new home that suits their needs and personalities.

You already have two cats Tan, it's not fair on them or the kittens you're proposing you bring in, you irresponsible head.
---
1719231545099.png

1719231557839.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I'm LIVID at her. She's blocked me on both my Twitter accounts it turns out, so I might set up a third just so I can SHOUT at her to let a shelter take on those cats.

Reactions: 5