Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

What is she on about? Why is she feeing it all today? In ust over 3 weeks the Tories will be gone then poverty will be cured, they are no threat.

Reactions: 5
You know when Tan makes out she has this like, insider relationship with the party

Wonder if she's just massively misinterpreting this gumf they send out on the regular

(It opens with my name but obviously I have erased that 🍕)

View attachment 2991950
Didn’t Jack Monroe once think she’d got a private message from Corbyn that just turned out to be the usual spam they send everyone?

While I’m excited for a change in Government, Twatskiiii is going to be so irritating if Labour win. She’ll take credit for them getting into power.

• Haha
Same energy as Rishi saying “he went without Sky TV” - cos it wasn’t around when you were a kid! Ffs
It was though, he would have been 10 IIRC. Kier repeating the same line with no pushback that it started in his mid-twenties...hardly childhood.

Reactions: 1
It was though, he would have been 10 IIRC. Kier repeating the same line with no pushback that it started in his mid-twenties...hardly childhood.
Ah I’m getting him mixed up with Starmer who said the same thing after ffs

Reactions: 1
I'm fascinated to know what stance people like Twatskiii will take when a Labour govt inevitably starts doing unpopular things.
They seem actually incredibly naive if they think things will get much better.

I'm fascinated to know what stance people like Twatskiii will take when a Labour govt inevitably starts doing unpopular things.
They seem actually incredibly naive if they think things will get much better.
They will spin it. She will be a starmer fangirl for her first year & then disappear as her takes will be pointless to the crowd she wants

Reactions: 6
They will spin it. She will be a starmer fangirl for her first year & then disappear as her takes will be pointless to the crowd she wants
I'm hoping for her to shout "Tories" at any and all critics of a Labour government so often that it loses all meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

I had a brief thing with her brother, he lies, cheats, smokes an unbelievable amount of weed, hasn't had a job in years.

Spoke to him a few months back when he tried telling me he was unhappy in his life and the whole family are all so proud of Tan for becoming a political commentator and "making a difference" and all I can think is the tit I know about how the family conducts themselves. She's simply riding off shock factor on Twitter.

But her brother is a scumbag :)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I had a brief thing with her brother, he lies, cheats, smokes an unbelievable amount of weed, hasn't had a job in years.

Spoke to him a few months back when he tried telling me he was unhappy in his life and the whole family are all so proud of Tan for becoming a political commentator and "making a difference" and all I can think is the tit I know about how the family conducts themselves. She's simply riding off shock factor on Twitter.

LOL. I bet you know lots more about Tan

Reactions: 4

Please tell me her family are Tories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't Tan supposed to be boycotting LBC? She seems to have forgotten to tell herself....

• Haha
Reactions: 3