Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I know I should probably do my research but

- does this woman have a job?
- does this woman have any of her own family?
- why does she hate a political party THAT much?
- who even is she?

(What she is is that she’s clearly one of the “oh, you disagree? Well YOU’RE A TORY THEN” types).
Hello welcome
- no
- probably no
- because they’re wankpuffins
- a nobody
Hope that helps 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Redvers36

VIP Member
You can't just refer to everyone as 'legendary', Tan.

Surprised she would entertain Vorders given her previous Tory allegiance.

All the fart huffing talk of 'destroying the tories' etc makes me thing there is going to be a sickenly cringe 'It was Tan wot won it' tweet coming on results day.
Vorders seems to have pulled the wool over many eyes on the left.

Michelle Mone was her best mate and it seems that Vorders is upset she wasn't able to get her snout into all that cash.....

lilykestrel

VIP Member
You know when Tan makes out she has this like, insider relationship with the party

Wonder if she's just massively misinterpreting this gumf they send out on the regular

(It opens with my name but obviously I have erased that 🍕)

IMG_20240613_164638.jpg

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
You mean post a video to all your politically engaged followers who, as dopey as they are, probably aren't going to get taken in by a Tory attempt at gerrymandering?
---
Also find the images yourself Tan you lazy wotsit, this is your JOB (apparently)

Remember when super sleuth investigative twitter journo Tan was banging on about the ecoli in water conspiracy but it turned out to be sandwiches? I'm sure this will all work out though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Vorders seems to have pulled the wool over many eyes on the left.

Michelle Mone was her best mate and it seems that Vorders is upset she wasn't able to get her snout into all that cash.....
Woah, really? I must admit I was massively surprised by her sudden transformation from a lukewarm plastic surgery momma into a lukewarm political commentator - it seemed to come from nowhere and I did always assume she was a massive Tory.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Kudos to @StatusWoe for the hilarious words of this thread title, I just pointed them out!

The run up to a general election is always entertaining, but I think we’re going to get a lot of unintentional comedy from Tan too!
Aw thanks Sidebob. 😊

What do we think about Tan's general election takes? I predict Twitter arguments and dramatic flounces in the near future.

Supertwatskiii
Are swears allowed in thread titles if they're embedded in the person's username? 😝

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I'd like to think that PROUD WOMAN, Tan, who is very proud about being a proud woman knows what a woman is and wouldn't feel the need to attack people for being TERFs.

Dystopia warning. Obviously.

Jumpcut.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

If Tan is 37 (I think?) then there was a Tory Govt til she was about ten, then Blair/Brown from 1997-2010. So a lot of her childhood was under Labour.

• Haha