Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
The lighting and the mood are massively juxtaposed.
I don't understand how it worked. Did they have a DJ going while the results were coming in on a screen? So you're bopping around to Fatboy Slim then "ooh Redcar's turned red" and then you go back to bopping? Or were they all stood watching BBC Election Night? Did none of them have work to go to today? I don't GET IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
She's a Tory grifter who acts like a super liberal to get Centrist Dads to wank off to her but also for lefties to retweet her. I saw Kunt and The Gang's Crimbo song with her. She's such a middle class white woman's idea of edgy. You know the type. They think saying "CUNT!" Is just the height of offense. And I'm sorry, You can just tell in her eyes that she isn't geniune. There's an air of fake to her.
I had no idea Kunt and the Gang had got involved with her. That’s depressing. I’ve seen them live a couple of times and they’re fun. Won’t be bothering again.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Wonder if she'll reply or just do her usual and block

ETA oh never mind ....

Last edited:
  • Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Aw thanks Sidebob. 😊

What do we think about Tan's general election takes? I predict Twitter arguments and dramatic flounces in the near future.

Are swears allowed in thread titles if they're embedded in the person's username? 😝
Sadly not 😂
Her GE takes will be atrocious as usual. I’m so done with the vox pops on the news already I really cba with hers for the next few weeks man hahaha

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
What’s the German system, is it PR?
Not too sure about Ireland as the govt seem to propose referendums without any public consultation.
The German system is MMP, so you have a constituency MP but also vote for a list. So for me for example I would have an MP for Sherwood, but some PR List MPs for the East Midlands.

In terms of Ireland I was talking solely about the vote system, not the referendums.

Reactions: 2

Mr Krabs

VIP Member

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Has Tan said anything about Faiza Shaheen or is she just going to ignore it and continue cheerleading for this racist and amoral party?

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Tan gets called out again.

She desperately wants this to be water. I think it is possibly more likely to be from a large fast food chain perhaps but they probably can’t say unless they are absolutely sure. Not everything has to be a big Tory conspiracy