Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I said it before on these threads but Vorders is irrevocably tied in my head to her going to the tabloids and telling everybody she fell on her arse and friction burned it whilst running naked on her home treadmill

It's filed in my brain in the 'why on earth would you tell people that' section next to Kirstie Allsopp admitting she swallowed her Airpod

• Haha
Reactions: 17

PrysmSylveon

Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

I had a brief thing with her brother, he lies, cheats, smokes an unbelievable amount of weed, hasn't had a job in years.

Spoke to him a few months back when he tried telling me he was unhappy in his life and the whole family are all so proud of Tan for becoming a political commentator and "making a difference" and all I can think is the shit I know about how the family conducts themselves. She's simply riding off shock factor on Twitter.

But her brother is a scumbag :)

• Wow
Reactions: 17

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1716712037482.png

As profound my distaste for Conservative ideology, harassing Tory canvassers, recording them without their consent and uploading it for clout is grim.

Also, crossover for those of us on the Simon Harris threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh thank goodness there’s a thread, this woman is an unhinged obsessive who’s got clear and present rampant MH issues and needs to get the fuck off the internet and touch some grass.

kthxbye

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Jumping in to start a new thread for Supertwatskiii - thank you to @Sideboard Bob for the epic thread title nomination which had the most votes.

Carry on discussing the Jump Cut Queen and her Dystopia Warning bandwagon here.

Coming to a sports hall near you soon…

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lilykestrel

VIP Member
8s7cwb.jpg

When you Google "Johnny Minge", the top results are all Tan's output.

There is one Threads thread where someone who is not Tan has referred to "Johnny Minge" in a reply to a Guardian article about Mercer.

The rest of the first page are hits for Jonny Minge, a Norwegian country musician who died of cancer in 2009. I presume his name was pronounced Min-ge with a hard g.

So yeah Tan, it's definitely made its way into the collective unconscious/become a meme outside of your Twitter feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
Hello welcome
- no
- probably no
- because they’re wankpuffins
- a nobody
Hope that helps 🤣

Allegedly Tanners lost her temping job due to someone dobbing her in over her vile comments.

Quite how losing a temping job means she can never find gainful employment ever again is anybody's guess.

Then again, she's the type who'd need a manager all to herself as she wouldn't be able to stay away from her phone/Twatter for more than 5 minutes. without having a meltdown so who'd want her.

• Haha

BeardyBap

VIP Member
I only check in here every few months because I fear exposure to Tanya’s idiocy may cause lasting harm. I’m ready.
IMG_5529.jpeg

OK I’m out. See you all in the autumn 🫡

• Haha

meredgrave

What is it with her and mentioning "train beers" at any opportunity?

Comes off like a teenager bragging about drinking cider for the first time.

Reactions: 11

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The pic of her being arrested, where she stares into the camera, She's really trying to appear like a martyr. And yeah, they broke lockdown rules, that's why she was arrested.
I’m no Patsy fan but her and thousands of other women didn’t ‘break lockdown rules’ and that’s why prosecutions were halted and a lot of people like Patsy actually got compensation for wrongful arrest. I’ll be first in line to moan about what she’s done afterwards with her ‘platform’ but yeah- those women were villified for doing the same things that football fans, politicians etc also did but yet weren’t aggressively policed.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
A bit of a tangent but she's Tanskiii's chum - I see that twitter gobshite Patsy Stevenson has set up a GFM for a vague trans charity. Only it's not a charity. And nobody knows what it's actually for. She's had enormous pushback from trans people saying she's attention seeking and it isn't her place to do this - but of course she knows best. I genuinely think she's a terrible grifter. Probably deserves her own thread tbh. Is anybody else following what she gets up to?

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can you imagine the whining if someone posted something like this about Tan's sex life?

---
You can make a point about relationships and conflicting interests without the crass misogyny. But misogyny only bad when it happens to Tan