Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
The more she tweets the less I want to vote for Labour, ironically. The cringe is off the scale
I love the way Tanners thinks being vaguely known on Twatter is the same as being front and centre in the national consciousness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

smudge126

VIP Member
For someone who screams misogyny every time anyone remotely dislikes her, you’d think she’d steer clear of using derogatory words for vaginas as an insult, no?

FeMEnism at its finest, I guess.

Reactions: 8

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
See, being a weirdo old commie, I struggle to understand what exactly is so left wing about supporting this iteration of Labour. Or how they are anything to do with organised labour. Hopefully Tan's "demands" will see a return to looking out for working people.

• Heart

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
That whole post sounds just like Jay from The Inbetweeners.

And that's just it, isn't it?

Tanners is cheered on by a bunch of centrists who wouldn't dream of confronting authority themselves for fear of a criminal record and the associated loss of a career. Nope, best to egg on some nth-rate loser like her to do it for them.

Johnny Minge isn't really funny though? She has all the edgy wit of a discarded teabag.
It's not even remotely funny or clever, it's just a word that begins with the same letter. Jobby Mercer might have been slightly less worse if you really really have to replace one of his names with a 'swear' starting with the same letter.

You can't just refer to everyone as 'legendary', Tan.

Surprised she would entertain Vorders given her previous Tory allegiance.

All the fart huffing talk of 'destroying the tories' etc makes me thing there is going to be a sickenly cringe 'It was Tan wot won it' tweet coming on results day.

• Sick

meredgrave

She's incredibly immature isn't she? It's fascinating what 'career' she'd have without SM. I'd say standing on a soapbox at Hyde Park Corner but that's too confrontational and she'd no doubt start crying and accuse them of being a misogynist if someone heckled her.
Indeed, and having just seen the tweets and response below, she wouldn't make much cop of it from bringing people along with her either

• Wow